Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | (Lair Cleanout) Free Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CandyOrSpice
May I have Primavera, please?
@CandyOrSpice
May I have Primavera, please?
“I want you to please understand the scales of my heart will always be swaying back and forth. But there is something you should know. I will never lean to one side or the other due to the weight of gold coins.”
@Darkflameth Yes, I'll send him to you!

@ComicalDream01 Sorry, someone has already asked for her! Feel free to ask for most any of my other dragons~
@Darkflameth Yes, I'll send him to you!

@ComicalDream01 Sorry, someone has already asked for her! Feel free to ask for most any of my other dragons~
Light-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.gifCandy's Art Shoppe - he/they - Light - +3 FR Time LindySmall_zpsy6q27dxi.gif
@CandyOrSpice
May i have Dani then?
@CandyOrSpice
May i have Dani then?
“I want you to please understand the scales of my heart will always be swaying back and forth. But there is something you should know. I will never lean to one side or the other due to the weight of gold coins.”
@ComicalDream01 Yes, I'll send her to you~
@ComicalDream01 Yes, I'll send her to you~
Light-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.gifCandy's Art Shoppe - he/they - Light - +3 FR Time LindySmall_zpsy6q27dxi.gif
Could I have marshmallow please?
Could I have marshmallow please?
@aurora1o3 Sorry, Marshmallow is not available, feel free to ask for most any of my other dragons!
@aurora1o3 Sorry, Marshmallow is not available, feel free to ask for most any of my other dragons!
@CandyOrSpice
What a beautiful collection of dragons you have. I'm looking for a few girls and boys to keep and make some adorable nests with. I would love to have Logic (#30518591) and Collura (#27449128) as part of my lair.
@CandyOrSpice
What a beautiful collection of dragons you have. I'm looking for a few girls and boys to keep and make some adorable nests with. I would love to have Logic (#30518591) and Collura (#27449128) as part of my lair.
fSvLAYL.gif
KWMtHF0.gif
I'm new i would be happy to take one if u have anymore :)
I'm new i would be happy to take one if u have anymore :)
YOjxXbt.png
@MisaBear Ok, I'll send them to you now~

@xlJaySkylx Yes I do have some left, is there any particular dragon you have in mind?
@MisaBear Ok, I'll send them to you now~

@xlJaySkylx Yes I do have some left, is there any particular dragon you have in mind?
@CandyOrSpice No anything will help thanks alot! :)
@CandyOrSpice No anything will help thanks alot! :)
YOjxXbt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6