Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE - Fabulous 80's Dragon Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@juxta13 Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, Weird Science, and Boyz in the hood are my favorite movies from the 80s c:
@juxta13 Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, Weird Science, and Boyz in the hood are my favorite movies from the 80s c:
Oh my gosh thanks for the ping @Juxta13 ! I always remember when the Berlin wall was dismantled because it was in 89 when I was born!
Oh my gosh thanks for the ping @Juxta13 ! I always remember when the Berlin wall was dismantled because it was in 89 when I was born!
hw7CFuI.gifWMCEgD8.png80P5CLa.pngq2MpXQ7.png
some 80's music is good. @juxta13.
some 80's music is good. @juxta13.
@Juxta13 Seriously, the 80s had some fabulous movies!!!
@Juxta13 Seriously, the 80s had some fabulous movies!!!
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
@Juxta13

The music was great!!!
@Juxta13

The music was great!!!
he/she/they | big nerd about music/art/movies
@Juxta13 ah the 80s! my favorite part of the 80s are the classic movies such as E.T., Ghostbusters, and Back to the Future
@Juxta13 ah the 80s! my favorite part of the 80s are the classic movies such as E.T., Ghostbusters, and Back to the Future
8x1X.gif

hatchery is open/closed
@AtlantisFlewAway - Yikes! I think hitch-hiking may have been a leftover from the 70's. Definitely not something I would try now!
@melbelletrend
@Osiriphthys - That's when video gaming really took root! Great stuff!
@HaHaHailey
@Shleedelie - I'm a bit embarrassed to say, but I saw the wall before it fell!
@ValiceAr
@LulzRose
@sketchscientist
@scitch

All entered! Thanks for playing!
@AtlantisFlewAway - Yikes! I think hitch-hiking may have been a leftover from the 70's. Definitely not something I would try now!
@melbelletrend
@Osiriphthys - That's when video gaming really took root! Great stuff!
@HaHaHailey
@Shleedelie - I'm a bit embarrassed to say, but I saw the wall before it fell!
@ValiceAr
@LulzRose
@sketchscientist
@scitch

All entered! Thanks for playing!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13
There are some movies from the 80's that I really like. Pretty Woman, Back to the Future, and Princess Bride to name a a few of my favorites. There was also some good music that I like, but the movies are what stands out to me.
@Juxta13
There are some movies from the 80's that I really like. Pretty Woman, Back to the Future, and Princess Bride to name a a few of my favorites. There was also some good music that I like, but the movies are what stands out to me.
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show
@Juxta13

I like the music the best. Walk Like An Egyptian. ;)
@Juxta13

I like the music the best. Walk Like An Egyptian. ;)
tRvB8Xn.png
pyAp3dI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6