Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gathering turns bug
1 2 3
Same thing happened to me, as well.

Nature Flight, ID 278557
Google Chrome
Same thing happened to me, as well.

Nature Flight, ID 278557
Google Chrome
Realign to her pace
and she'll remind you
that the seeds we cast in the
verdant, shimmering garden of our lives
are never wasted.
~Nicolette Gowder
Same. Full bar, only 10 turns.

ID 276666
Arcane Flight
Chrome
Same. Full bar, only 10 turns.

ID 276666
Arcane Flight
Chrome
Didn't notice until after I started gathering.

User ID: 276599
Light Flight.
Google chrome
Didn't notice until after I started gathering.

User ID: 276599
Light Flight.
Google chrome
The same thing happened to me as well and I always make sure to keep my clan energy above 85%.

User ID: 279186
Nature Flight
Microsoft Edge
The same thing happened to me as well and I always make sure to keep my clan energy above 85%.

User ID: 279186
Nature Flight
Microsoft Edge
naturef1.pnghydrangea2.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pnghydrangea3.pngnaturef2.png
Is it my impression or this bug is happening to everyone who has the ID starting with 27?
Is it my impression or this bug is happening to everyone who has the ID starting with 27?
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
Thank you for providing the IDs and to @Gaia for catching this early! I've notified @Mutron personally and hopefully we can get this patched up for you quickly!
Thank you for providing the IDs and to @Gaia for catching this early! I've notified @Mutron personally and hopefully we can get this patched up for you quickly!
Same happened to me, but didn't notice till I used all my gathers. Thought I might have miss counted somehow till I saw this.

User ID: 275867
Ice Flight
I'm using Google Chrome
Same happened to me, but didn't notice till I used all my gathers. Thought I might have miss counted somehow till I saw this.

User ID: 275867
Ice Flight
I'm using Google Chrome
Hello all,

We are going to be manually awarding the missing gathering turns (and other well-fed awards) for affected players shortly after rollover, between roughly 00:30 and 01:00 Server Time on Wednesday the 11th. This is so that players in all time zones and schedules will have a full day to use their turns.

Thanks for your patience!
Hello all,

We are going to be manually awarding the missing gathering turns (and other well-fed awards) for affected players shortly after rollover, between roughly 00:30 and 01:00 Server Time on Wednesday the 11th. This is so that players in all time zones and schedules will have a full day to use their turns.

Thanks for your patience!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
User ID: 275254
Flight: Ice
Firefox Web Browser.
No error.

Yeah, I was wondering what happened when I had the same gem and treasure count with 5 less gathering turns ;u;

At least I know I'm not the only one and that this will be fixed
User ID: 275254
Flight: Ice
Firefox Web Browser.
No error.

Yeah, I was wondering what happened when I had the same gem and treasure count with 5 less gathering turns ;u;

At least I know I'm not the only one and that this will be fixed
free_birthday_present_avatar_02_by_gasara-d5w79xn.gif madoka__free_to_use_icon__by_kagaml-d6ar7oj.gif free_fruit_creme_cake_icon_by_xxviolentxlolitaxx-d2y48no.png _free__butterflion_by_didthesqd-db9udt2.gif free_fruit_creme_cake_icon_by_xxviolentxlolitaxx-d2y48no.png free_chibi_canada_icon__by_lanahx3-d5clpqm.gif free_birthday_present_avatar_02_by_gasara-d5w79xn.gif
I had the same problem.

User ID: 278955
Fire Flight
I'm using Google Chrome
I had the same problem.

User ID: 278955
Fire Flight
I'm using Google Chrome
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
1 2 3