Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Murder/mystery game 3 [game over]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Does it not seem suspicious........
Does it not seem suspicious........
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
Why is it so bad to be online first! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! D:
Why is it so bad to be online first! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! D:
Guys just vote me dead because this is the last day I can play but apparantly I'm completely ignored by OP :(

Or silkyway because that's funny hehehe
Guys just vote me dead because this is the last day I can play but apparantly I'm completely ignored by OP :(

Or silkyway because that's funny hehehe
wind_banner.png
@113Shoe
@Canria
@Dragonfly
@Hanne
@Hihamburger
@Ine
@Kayhope
@LadyPlague
@Lunasky
@SilkyWay

Ine, if you were referring to me, let me make it clear that I'm not ignoring anyone. I have a job and other responsibilities I have to take care of outside of FR. As a result I can't be online to respond to every single post on here. But don't worry about it because the majority of votes were for you anyway, so you have been killed off.

Round 2 - Night
Alright dragons, time to pick a new victim. PM me once you reach a decision. Villagers... eh maybe start drawing straws to see who has burial duty in the morning. xD
@113Shoe
@Canria
@Dragonfly
@Hanne
@Hihamburger
@Ine
@Kayhope
@LadyPlague
@Lunasky
@SilkyWay

Ine, if you were referring to me, let me make it clear that I'm not ignoring anyone. I have a job and other responsibilities I have to take care of outside of FR. As a result I can't be online to respond to every single post on here. But don't worry about it because the majority of votes were for you anyway, so you have been killed off.

Round 2 - Night
Alright dragons, time to pick a new victim. PM me once you reach a decision. Villagers... eh maybe start drawing straws to see who has burial duty in the morning. xD
@Ashkii
Was Ine a dragon or an ordinary villager?
@Ashkii
Was Ine a dragon or an ordinary villager?
She was a villager. I update the second post as people are killed off with what their role was. =)
She was a villager. I update the second post as people are killed off with what their role was. =)
@113Shoe
@Canria
@Dragonfly
@Hanne
@Hihamburger
@Kayhope
@Lunasky
@SilkyWay

Ominous prints outside of Canria's hut in the morning gave way to the news that yet another villager had been murdered by the bloodthirsty dragons...

Round 2 - Day
Villagers, its time to gather together and once more try to find out who among you is harboring less than charitable thoughts towards their neighbors. Have fun pointing fingers debating! Please have your votes in within 36 hours. Good luck!!
@113Shoe
@Canria
@Dragonfly
@Hanne
@Hihamburger
@Kayhope
@Lunasky
@SilkyWay

Ominous prints outside of Canria's hut in the morning gave way to the news that yet another villager had been murdered by the bloodthirsty dragons...

Round 2 - Day
Villagers, its time to gather together and once more try to find out who among you is harboring less than charitable thoughts towards their neighbors. Have fun pointing fingers debating! Please have your votes in within 36 hours. Good luck!!
I say
@Hanne
@LunaSky
@SilkyWay
Because I am totally not randomly picking or anything.
I say
@Hanne
@LunaSky
@SilkyWay
Because I am totally not randomly picking or anything.
MRMeAKr.png
I still think @Lunasky could be a dragon...
I don't really suspect anyone else yet
I still think @Lunasky could be a dragon...
I don't really suspect anyone else yet
*points fingers at most likely dragons*
Lunasky
113shoe
You have killed a fellow villager, PREPARE TO DIE!
*points fingers at most likely dragons*
Lunasky
113shoe
You have killed a fellow villager, PREPARE TO DIE!
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8