Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Slow Site
1 2 3 4
I have the same problem, cheking nests, my lair, and even the market place take WAY too long to load! And no, its not internet realted either, the ouction house, fairgrounds, and the forums work just fine! I really wish they fix it soon, I dont want to change browsers... :C
I have the same problem, cheking nests, my lair, and even the market place take WAY too long to load! And no, its not internet realted either, the ouction house, fairgrounds, and the forums work just fine! I really wish they fix it soon, I dont want to change browsers... :C
There is something wrong with the site ever since maintenance was performed earlier this week. I haven't seen it this bad in a very long time. It's not your browser it's Flight Rising and hopefully they fix it soon especially because we have open reg on Sunday.
There is something wrong with the site ever since maintenance was performed earlier this week. I haven't seen it this bad in a very long time. It's not your browser it's Flight Rising and hopefully they fix it soon especially because we have open reg on Sunday.
4LxiTjz.gif
I've posted on two other posts about this. Seems the same across the board though.

Win10Prof
Chrome and Firefox
Tried Explorer (which I hate by the way as it seems to always give me a virus or problem soon after use) Same lag after about 3 hours of play, if not worse. Had to do complete computer restart after a freeze in gathering.
Didn't try mobile. I don't play any games on mobile device as it is work only for that.
Other sites with same types of games and coding seem to be working fine (a few were slow, but not to this degree)

Most effected sections on my system:
Forums, feeding, individual dragon's pages for familiar updates/lovings, wardrobe change, coliseum, games, hoard, Gathering (Near impossible, uses gather, but no items given when reloaded), and scrying.

Gave up testing pages after gathering page.
I've posted on two other posts about this. Seems the same across the board though.

Win10Prof
Chrome and Firefox
Tried Explorer (which I hate by the way as it seems to always give me a virus or problem soon after use) Same lag after about 3 hours of play, if not worse. Had to do complete computer restart after a freeze in gathering.
Didn't try mobile. I don't play any games on mobile device as it is work only for that.
Other sites with same types of games and coding seem to be working fine (a few were slow, but not to this degree)

Most effected sections on my system:
Forums, feeding, individual dragon's pages for familiar updates/lovings, wardrobe change, coliseum, games, hoard, Gathering (Near impossible, uses gather, but no items given when reloaded), and scrying.

Gave up testing pages after gathering page.
Yeah, it seems to be acting up now on Firefox too - not as badly as Chrome, at least for me, but it's hard to get through my dailies, even. Shame. I wanted to Coli grind a bit but I guess it'll have to wait.
Yeah, it seems to be acting up now on Firefox too - not as badly as Chrome, at least for me, but it's hard to get through my dailies, even. Shame. I wanted to Coli grind a bit but I guess it'll have to wait.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
FR is still super slow for me
FR is still super slow for me
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Seems to be fixed for me. I'll keep poking around on other browsers, but I don't think it is premature to say thank you devs for getting on this.
Seems to be fixed for me. I'll keep poking around on other browsers, but I don't think it is premature to say thank you devs for getting on this.
The site seems functional again on Chrome.
The site seems functional again on Chrome.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
1 2 3 4