Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Murder/mystery game 3 [game over]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*ghostly whispers* I foresee that you're all doomed...
*ghostly whispers* I foresee that you're all doomed...
Ru6naU3.png
*throws popcorn at pessimistic ghost of LadyPlague* xD
*throws popcorn at pessimistic ghost of LadyPlague* xD
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm going to take this as a bad omen... Commence, panic mode:
Ah! D: The Seer got killed?! *runs in circles panicking* T^T
*breathes into paper bag* It's okay o.o we'll be fine!
So, we're listing three suspects each? Okay c: Good to be consistent ^_^
I'm going to accuse (definitely not random) with my infinite knowledge of random things, that the three I accuse shall be:

Ine
Kayhope
Canria

Edit: Oh my gosh! The Seer's ghosts said she foresees that we are all doomed?!? Nooo!!!! T.T
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm going to take this as a bad omen... Commence, panic mode:
Ah! D: The Seer got killed?! *runs in circles panicking* T^T
*breathes into paper bag* It's okay o.o we'll be fine!
So, we're listing three suspects each? Okay c: Good to be consistent ^_^
I'm going to accuse (definitely not random) with my infinite knowledge of random things, that the three I accuse shall be:

Ine
Kayhope
Canria

Edit: Oh my gosh! The Seer's ghosts said she foresees that we are all doomed?!? Nooo!!!! T.T
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
*freaks out* OMG THE SEER IS DEAD! *cough* I accuse
HiHamburger
Lunasky
Hanne...

Also, Dragonfly, if you accuse me I will personally disown you from your own roleplay group. You shall be exiled... *cough* I mean I will poke you many times. You shall be poked.
*freaks out* OMG THE SEER IS DEAD! *cough* I accuse
HiHamburger
Lunasky
Hanne...

Also, Dragonfly, if you accuse me I will personally disown you from your own roleplay group. You shall be exiled... *cough* I mean I will poke you many times. You shall be poked.
MRMeAKr.png
*faints; gets up and runs around crazily and falls on face* WE ARE DOOMED!
SEER! GONE! ALL DOOMED!
*falls beside Kayhope* CATCH ME!

Here is who I suspect to be dragons:
Kayhope
Hanne
Canria
Ine

(lol)
*faints; gets up and runs around crazily and falls on face* WE ARE DOOMED!
SEER! GONE! ALL DOOMED!
*falls beside Kayhope* CATCH ME!

Here is who I suspect to be dragons:
Kayhope
Hanne
Canria
Ine

(lol)
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
Such accusations Kayhope!

This omen from thy ghost of ye seer... SHALL CAUSE PANIC!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN for your LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!

TOTALLY NOT WILD ACCUSATION ON INE!
Such accusations Kayhope!

This omen from thy ghost of ye seer... SHALL CAUSE PANIC!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN for your LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!

TOTALLY NOT WILD ACCUSATION ON INE!
o.o

Lunasky is instantly suspicious, because she was the first to arrive and start accusing.

Hihamburger is also looking fishy. Too many words. Reeks of guilt.

Aaand Ine. Just because.
o.o

Lunasky is instantly suspicious, because she was the first to arrive and start accusing.

Hihamburger is also looking fishy. Too many words. Reeks of guilt.

Aaand Ine. Just because.
oghFcJ4.gif
Canria you with your reasoning seems suspicious.. o.O why all the reasons?

Ine is definitely a just because xD
Canria you with your reasoning seems suspicious.. o.O why all the reasons?

Ine is definitely a just because xD
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
@Ashkii

sorry I don't think I can play along tomorrow is last I can come online and then probably not even for long. D:

AND BTW WHO IS RANDOMLY ACCUSING ME DO I LOOK LIKE A DRAGON TO YOU (don't answer that you meanie!!)
@Ashkii

sorry I don't think I can play along tomorrow is last I can come online and then probably not even for long. D:

AND BTW WHO IS RANDOMLY ACCUSING ME DO I LOOK LIKE A DRAGON TO YOU (don't answer that you meanie!!)
wind_banner.png
@Ine

Yes you do! Muhahaha I also would like to accuse you, just because ;) So if Ine can't come online, it's better she would be killed straight away, right? Because we're not getting any answers tomorrow anyway :p On the other hand, maybe she could give useful answers in the future?

For what's left I have no clue at all. I don't know you guys, where do we even live? In the mountains in a cozy village or are we like suburbs people?

But the Seer is already dead? How did this happen? Do the dragons have magical mindreading powers? O.o Read my mind if you dare (it's full with stuff for exams, but that's over now! *runs around* WIIIIIII)

I'm acting crazy, so maybe now is the time to accuse some other random people.
I think HiHamburger is suspicious, because... HAMBURGERS and also, who accused me there? Oh yeah right @LunaSky you are very suspicious!
@Ine

Yes you do! Muhahaha I also would like to accuse you, just because ;) So if Ine can't come online, it's better she would be killed straight away, right? Because we're not getting any answers tomorrow anyway :p On the other hand, maybe she could give useful answers in the future?

For what's left I have no clue at all. I don't know you guys, where do we even live? In the mountains in a cozy village or are we like suburbs people?

But the Seer is already dead? How did this happen? Do the dragons have magical mindreading powers? O.o Read my mind if you dare (it's full with stuff for exams, but that's over now! *runs around* WIIIIIII)

I'm acting crazy, so maybe now is the time to accuse some other random people.
I think HiHamburger is suspicious, because... HAMBURGERS and also, who accused me there? Oh yeah right @LunaSky you are very suspicious!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8