Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP with Thedragonratlord
1 2
@Thedragonratlord Here it is! Characters: [quote name="dragonlover1003" date=2017-09-09 10:57:50] [columns]Name: Katrina [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3553789] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/35538/3553789.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] Short Description: Has a bio, dragon/human As a human she's moderately tall, with pale skin and a scar over one eye. Slightly wavy hair that's usually kept up in a braid or just let down. Usually wears clothes that are way too big for her--whatever's comfortable, but literally does not care about her appearance. Sapphire-blue eyes! Same name. Personality: Bio History: Bio [/columns][columns] Name: Quinn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18772879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/187729/18772879.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] Short Description: Dragon image up there, dragon/human As a person he has tanned skin, pretty tall, dirty-blond hair that's most of the time tousled and messy with really piercing green eyes. Wears things that are comfortable but fashionable. Same name. Personality: In progress History: In progress [/columns][columns] Name: Cinere [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32682075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/326821/32682075.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] Short Description: ^^, dragon/human(I sure love these don't I?) As a human she has naturally tanned skin, really dark brown hair that's usually kept up in a ponytail and dark-brown eyes that almost look like they're black. She has a passion for clothes that are baggy. Don't ask, just a preference. Human name is Cinder(poke poke TLC reference XD). Personality: Bio History: Bio [/columns][columns] Name: Fulgur [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33038328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/330384/33038328.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] Short Description: ^^ Personality: In progress History: In progress [/columns] [/quote] [quote name="Thedragonratlord" date=2017-09-28 17:49:15] [b]Name -[/b] [i][indent]Zbor Fuiq "[b]Timothy[/b]" ( Zbor Fuiq translate to "Grey Soul" in my made up language I have. Anyone can ask me if they could like to learn it ^^ ) [/indent][/i] [b]Description -[/b] [indent][i] Timothy is slighter bigger than an average male Fea, but weaker due to a sickness he been born with. Being a clanleader he has to show strength to keep his title, so he works rather hard. The clothing Timothy picks shows his title dressing nearly like royalty and to cover up his sickness, he does collect clothing for the other dragons in his clan to look like royalty too, wanting them to look as nice as he does. Timothy has Steel Primary colored scales, and Rust Secondary wing colors. It hard to see or even find but he does has a Blue color Tertiary. [/indent][/i] [b]Personality -[/b] [indent][i] Timothy is a rather friendly dragon when first met, just as long you don't mess around with his treasure, clanmates, hatchlings, horde, or gems. Timothy tries his best to be a good clan leader being rather generous to them or other dragons that want to learn about his clan. If you decided to live in his clan, Timothy is shown to be a rather tired but hardworking dragon wanting the best for his clan getting stressed which worsen his sickness trying to best to reassure his clan that he is fine. Timothy is gentle to other dragons mainly to hatchlings that want to learn about the world or explore outside for a while, letting them out and keeping a close eye on anything to try attack them, he can be merciless to anything as he has fears of losing a hatchling or a clanmate from something he could avoid. [b]Summarize of Personality[/b] [LIST] [*] Friendly [*] Gentle [*] Caring [*] Exhausted [*] Hardworking [*] Merciless ( Depends on Dragon.) [/i][/indent] [b]History -[/b] [indent] [i] Timothy was created not born, how he was created was from the sludge of the Shadowbinder, scales of a fallen Fea, bones of a fallen fea and Amber from the Star Isles trees. Timothy was a larger but weaker Fea male who began suffering from a sickness, unable to fly needing his wings to be dried and rather confused about the world he was placed in and began exploring around like a hatchling. Naming himself Zbor Fuiq and nicknaming himself to Timothy for ease in speaking. As time passes by Timothy found a small abandon lair that suited to his taste entering inside and began weaving a home with some odd looking amber with the struggles of being unable to fly, after months passed by living alone he met a Tundra female who was created in the same way but differently, tufts of fur from a fallen Tundra with the bones and snow from the Southern Icefields. The two began speaking with great difficulty but got along finely. Timothy began growing closer to Groot who's name was originally Zqulayz Pqulob ( Translate to Glowing Flower. ) Later they became mates, then having eggs but Timothy was rather worried on how life would be in this "dangerous" zone, he moved with Groot and the eggs to the Sunbeam Ruins to live there in a more safer environment, asking the goddess who watches over that place to live there, getting an agreement and began living there. After the eggs hatched, and his kids grew up to fight, he had met many more dragons from other clans, or places enjoying his life currently with some hopes of finding the cure of his sickness he suffers from. Timothy does have some regrets leaving his real home to live in the Sunbeam Ruins and dreams sometimes living there again. [/indent] [/i] [Center] [b] Dragon(s) image -[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=306844&did=31536026][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315361/31536026_350.png[/img][/url] --- [/center] [b]Name -[/b] [indent][i]Zqulayz Pqulob "Groot" (Translate to Glowing Flower.)[/i][/indent] [b]Description [/b]- [indent][i] Groot's body has multiple living plants living on her body, that she tends to everyday of her life. getting a bag from Timothy's adventures to collect more plants that she wants to attend, the iron necklace she has is a weapon for her that is easy to take off is she is endanger which is rare due to protective Timothy is to her. The amber necklace is a remembrance of her home she left to make sure all of her children are safe while growing up, before she had plants growing on her body, her fur and scales were the color of Seafoam. The parts of her wings were a lovely shade of Carmine, and Stone. [/indent][/i] [b]Personality -[/b] [indent][i] Groot is a very peaceful Tundra disliking violence and often will take the pacifist way even if she is forced to try and attack other dragons. Being mates with Timothy she is also clanleader but doesn't have the stressful parts that Timothy has, she cares for Hatchlings that were taken to the clan or orphaned, gathers food and make sure any dragons are well, this formed a motherly personality causing her clanmmates to give her a small nickname, "Mother Goose", which she is fine being called. The only time she will fight if it endangers the entire clan and Timothy's she will not show mercy to any dragon she is even more violent than Timothy and when he is fighting. [b]Summarize of Personality[/b] [LIST] [*] Motherly. [*] Gentle. [*] Overly worried. [*] Kind. [*] Terrible memory. [/list] [/indent][/i] [b]History -[/b] [indent] [i] Groot was created not born, how he was created was from the sludge of the Shadowbinder, fur and scales of a fallen Tundra, bones of a fallen Tundra and Snow from the Southern Icefields. Groot was a larger than a normal sized Tundra Female, who was rather curious and calm around the land she was created in, she began exploring around. Naming herself Zqulayz Pqulob and nicknaming himself to Groot for ease in speaking. As time passes by Groot found a lair with a male Fea who was residing inside, amber protecting him, guessing that he was created in the same way but differently,. The two began speaking with great difficulty but got along finely. Groot began growing closer to Timothy who's name was originally Zbor Fuiq ( Translate to Grey Soul. ) Later they became mates, then having eggs but she sensed that Timothy was rather worried on how life would be in this "dangerous" zone, she moved with Timothy and the eggs to the Sunbeam Ruins to live there in a more safer environment, asking the goddess who watches over that place to live there, getting an agreement and began living there. After the eggs hatched, and her kids grew up to fight, she had met many more dragons from other clans, or places enjoying her life currently with some hopes of finding the cure of Timothy's sickness he suffers from. Groot does miss her home greatly and wishes to live there but enjoys life in the Sunbeam Ruins, as the plants on her body grows greatly from the sunlight. [/indent] [/i] [center][b] Dragon(s) image [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=306844&did=31536027][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315361/31536027_350.png[/img][/url] --- [/center] [b]Name -[/b] [indent][i]Venom Formally known as Eddie Brock. [/indent][/i] [b]Description -[/b] [indent][i]Venom is an average sized Ridgeback dragon, who has an odd mixture of genetics and color from his parents but didn't cared at all, he wears bones, feathers and a head of lion to show that he is strong, brave and fierce. The bones and feathers he crafted on his own that he stained with ashes or red dye that has a close resemblance to blood. The lion head he found while roaming the market place for some books to read and came across with the lion head, with Timothy's permission of course. Venmom dresses like as if he came from the Plauge Dominance but he came from the Water Dominance telling from his eye color. Venom's body colors is a Avocado cherub primary, a Banana shimmer secondary and lastly a vermilion smoke tertiary. [/indent][/i] [b]Personality -[/b] [indent][i] Venom is often grumpy and rough with other dragons, unless its hatchling knowing his clanleader's wrath if he not gentle to them and how he thinks of them as precious as gems. Venom does have his Ridgeback's traits often borrowing first then asking, so he often borrow things without permission but create them new things which brings amazement to his clannmates. Venom is the Third-In-Command of the clan and the alchemist in the clan creating new things, making him rather creative in situations. In battle Venom is not hesitant fighting other dragons or creatures, he loves bloodshed but if it nears a hatchling he'll try his best to "push" away the other dragon with minimal bloodshed disliking to traumatize hatchlings. [b] Summarize of Personality [/b] [LIST] [*] Grumpy. [*] Rough. [*] Creative. [*] Violent. [*] Secretly a gentle giant. [/LIST][/Indent][/i] [b]History -[/b] [indent][i] Venom was hatched in a different clan and different time when Timothy and Groot was created. Venom was a rather overly-excited hatchling that explored everywhere but avoiding water, after growing to a fully grown adult, he left his clan in a pursue to learning other clan culture but that failed getting attack and injured he stumbled across Timothy's clan. Getting rather agressive thinking that they'll attack him but found out they were rather kind, hesitating a bit for a while. Venom did grew attach to his clanmates who care for them and in honor he stayed with them no matter what, even if multiple former mates of his left him to roam around the world. [/indent][/i] [center][b] Dragon(s) image[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=306844&did=31230584][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312306/31230584_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] So do you want to start or me? Also what's the plot? I'm actually fine with anything. We could also change the topic if you want since I'm pretty flexible with fiction/fantasy topics, or we could just keep this at the FR RP? That's good too ^^
@Thedragonratlord Here it is!

Characters:
dragonlover1003 wrote on 2017-09-09:
Name: Katrina

3553789.png
Short Description: Has a bio, dragon/human
As a human she's moderately tall, with pale skin and a scar over one eye. Slightly wavy hair that's usually kept up in a braid or just let down. Usually wears clothes that are way too big for her--whatever's comfortable, but literally does not care about her appearance. Sapphire-blue eyes! Same name.
Personality: Bio
History: Bio
Name: Quinn

18772879.png
Short Description: Dragon image up there, dragon/human
As a person he has tanned skin, pretty tall, dirty-blond hair that's most of the time tousled and messy with really piercing green eyes. Wears things that are comfortable but fashionable. Same name.
Personality: In progress
History: In progress
Name: Cinere

32682075.png
Short Description: ^^, dragon/human(I sure love these don't I?)
As a human she has naturally tanned skin, really dark brown hair that's usually kept up in a ponytail and dark-brown eyes that almost look like they're black. She has a passion for clothes that are baggy. Don't ask, just a preference. Human name is Cinder(poke poke TLC reference XD).
Personality: Bio
History: Bio
Name: Fulgur

33038328.png
Short Description: ^^
Personality: In progress
History: In progress
Thedragonratlord wrote on 2017-09-28:
Name -
Zbor Fuiq "Timothy" ( Zbor Fuiq translate to "Grey Soul" in my made up language I have. Anyone can ask me if they could like to learn it ^^ )

Description -
Timothy is slighter bigger than an average male Fea, but weaker due to a sickness he been born with. Being a clanleader he has to show strength to keep his title, so he works rather hard. The clothing Timothy picks shows his title dressing nearly like royalty and to cover up his sickness, he does collect clothing for the other dragons in his clan to look like royalty too, wanting them to look as nice as he does. Timothy has Steel Primary colored scales, and Rust Secondary wing colors. It hard to see or even find but he does has a Blue color Tertiary.

Personality -
Timothy is a rather friendly dragon when first met, just as long you don't mess around with his treasure, clanmates, hatchlings, horde, or gems. Timothy tries his best to be a good clan leader being rather generous to them or other dragons that want to learn about his clan. If you decided to live in his clan, Timothy is shown to be a rather tired but hardworking dragon wanting the best for his clan getting stressed which worsen his sickness trying to best to reassure his clan that he is fine. Timothy is gentle to other dragons mainly to hatchlings that want to learn about the world or explore outside for a while, letting them out and keeping a close eye on anything to try attack them, he can be merciless to anything as he has fears of losing a hatchling or a clanmate from something he could avoid.
Summarize of Personality
  • Friendly
  • Gentle
  • Caring
  • Exhausted
  • Hardworking
  • Merciless ( Depends on Dragon.)

History -
Timothy was created not born, how he was created was from the sludge of the Shadowbinder, scales of a fallen Fea, bones of a fallen fea and Amber from the Star Isles trees. Timothy was a larger but weaker Fea male who began suffering from a sickness, unable to fly needing his wings to be dried and rather confused about the world he was placed in and began exploring around like a hatchling. Naming himself Zbor Fuiq and nicknaming himself to Timothy for ease in speaking. As time passes by Timothy found a small abandon lair that suited to his taste entering inside and began weaving a home with some odd looking amber with the struggles of being unable to fly, after months passed by living alone he met a Tundra female who was created in the same way but differently, tufts of fur from a fallen Tundra with the bones and snow from the Southern Icefields. The two began speaking with great difficulty but got along finely. Timothy began growing closer to Groot who's name was originally Zqulayz Pqulob ( Translate to Glowing Flower. ) Later they became mates, then having eggs but Timothy was rather worried on how life would be in this "dangerous" zone, he moved with Groot and the eggs to the Sunbeam Ruins to live there in a more safer environment, asking the goddess who watches over that place to live there, getting an agreement and began living there. After the eggs hatched, and his kids grew up to fight, he had met many more dragons from other clans, or places enjoying his life currently with some hopes of finding the cure of his sickness he suffers from. Timothy does have some regrets leaving his real home to live in the Sunbeam Ruins and dreams sometimes living there again.

Dragon(s) image -

31536026_350.png

---

Name -
Zqulayz Pqulob "Groot" (Translate to Glowing Flower.)

Description -
Groot's body has multiple living plants living on her body, that she tends to everyday of her life. getting a bag from Timothy's adventures to collect more plants that she wants to attend, the iron necklace she has is a weapon for her that is easy to take off is she is endanger which is rare due to protective Timothy is to her. The amber necklace is a remembrance of her home she left to make sure all of her children are safe while growing up, before she had plants growing on her body, her fur and scales were the color of Seafoam. The parts of her wings were a lovely shade of Carmine, and Stone.

Personality -
Groot is a very peaceful Tundra disliking violence and often will take the pacifist way even if she is forced to try and attack other dragons. Being mates with Timothy she is also clanleader but doesn't have the stressful parts that Timothy has, she cares for Hatchlings that were taken to the clan or orphaned, gathers food and make sure any dragons are well, this formed a motherly personality causing her clanmmates to give her a small nickname, "Mother Goose", which she is fine being called. The only time she will fight if it endangers the entire clan and Timothy's she will not show mercy to any dragon she is even more violent than Timothy and when he is fighting.
Summarize of Personality
  • Motherly.
  • Gentle.
  • Overly worried.
  • Kind.
  • Terrible memory.

History -
Groot was created not born, how he was created was from the sludge of the Shadowbinder, fur and scales of a fallen Tundra, bones of a fallen Tundra and Snow from the Southern Icefields. Groot was a larger than a normal sized Tundra Female, who was rather curious and calm around the land she was created in, she began exploring around. Naming herself Zqulayz Pqulob and nicknaming himself to Groot for ease in speaking. As time passes by Groot found a lair with a male Fea who was residing inside, amber protecting him, guessing that he was created in the same way but differently,. The two began speaking with great difficulty but got along finely. Groot began growing closer to Timothy who's name was originally Zbor Fuiq ( Translate to Grey Soul. ) Later they became mates, then having eggs but she sensed that Timothy was rather worried on how life would be in this "dangerous" zone, she moved with Timothy and the eggs to the Sunbeam Ruins to live there in a more safer environment, asking the goddess who watches over that place to live there, getting an agreement and began living there. After the eggs hatched, and her kids grew up to fight, she had met many more dragons from other clans, or places enjoying her life currently with some hopes of finding the cure of Timothy's sickness he suffers from. Groot does miss her home greatly and wishes to live there but enjoys life in the Sunbeam Ruins, as the plants on her body grows greatly from the sunlight.

Dragon(s) image

31536027_350.png

---

Name -
Venom
Formally known as Eddie Brock.

Description -
Venom is an average sized Ridgeback dragon, who has an odd mixture of genetics and color from his parents but didn't cared at all, he wears bones, feathers and a head of lion to show that he is strong, brave and fierce. The bones and feathers he crafted on his own that he stained with ashes or red dye that has a close resemblance to blood. The lion head he found while roaming the market place for some books to read and came across with the lion head, with Timothy's permission of course. Venmom dresses like as if he came from the Plauge Dominance but he came from the Water Dominance telling from his eye color. Venom's body colors is a Avocado cherub primary, a Banana shimmer secondary and lastly a vermilion smoke tertiary.

Personality -
Venom is often grumpy and rough with other dragons, unless its hatchling knowing his clanleader's wrath if he not gentle to them and how he thinks of them as precious as gems. Venom does have his Ridgeback's traits often borrowing first then asking, so he often borrow things without permission but create them new things which brings amazement to his clannmates. Venom is the Third-In-Command of the clan and the alchemist in the clan creating new things, making him rather creative in situations. In battle Venom is not hesitant fighting other dragons or creatures, he loves bloodshed but if it nears a hatchling he'll try his best to "push" away the other dragon with minimal bloodshed disliking to traumatize hatchlings.
Summarize of Personality
  • Grumpy.
  • Rough.
  • Creative.
  • Violent.
  • Secretly a gentle giant.

History -
Venom was hatched in a different clan and different time when Timothy and Groot was created. Venom was a rather overly-excited hatchling that explored everywhere but avoiding water, after growing to a fully grown adult, he left his clan in a pursue to learning other clan culture but that failed getting attack and injured he stumbled across Timothy's clan. Getting rather agressive thinking that they'll attack him but found out they were rather kind, hesitating a bit for a while. Venom did grew attach to his clanmates who care for them and in honor he stayed with them no matter what, even if multiple former mates of his left him to roam around the world.

Dragon(s) image

31230584_350.png

So do you want to start or me? Also what's the plot? I'm actually fine with anything. We could also change the topic if you want since I'm pretty flexible with fiction/fantasy topics, or we could just keep this at the FR RP? That's good too ^^
bnskTgX.png
I'll try start us off. We can have humans in the RP or our dragons that we're RPing with can turn human if you want.
I'll try start us off. We can have humans in the RP or our dragons that we're RPing with can turn human if you want.
Alright! I'd prefer dragons can turn into humans but there can also be just humans! Like each of us could have a few dragon characters and a few human characters? Like, dragon/human and just human? I'll have to edit mine then :D You can start us off!

Also some RP habits; I might not be able to get on each day because of school, but I'll try to be as consistent as possible! My replies will often range from like, a paragraph to a 1-sentence answer but I'll try to get more than 1 sentence :3
Alright! I'd prefer dragons can turn into humans but there can also be just humans! Like each of us could have a few dragon characters and a few human characters? Like, dragon/human and just human? I'll have to edit mine then :D You can start us off!

Also some RP habits; I might not be able to get on each day because of school, but I'll try to be as consistent as possible! My replies will often range from like, a paragraph to a 1-sentence answer but I'll try to get more than 1 sentence :3
bnskTgX.png
Timothy slowly began waking up who curled up in his small den of amber, with his mate, Groot, who a female tundra. Shaking his head a bit to let his crescent to spread out from the long nap he took to relive stress that's been eating him out for a while, spreading out his wings a bit then getting up slowly seeing some daylight was left. Maybe its a good time to scavenge any eggs that may been left behind in the Ashfall waste, he knew Venom already headed there hunting for some seafood so he have some defense if he gets ambushed. Letting his familiar to hope onto his neck then took off into the sky and began heading over to Ashfall Waste.

Venom was at Ashfall looking for the last of molten guppies in season, letting out a small snort in irritation feeling uncomfortable in this heat maybe he could borrow some seafood from other dragon lairs, taking into the air and began scanning down below the ground for any lairs that seems to have a lot of food. Finding a lair, he dived down from the air to land and sneak but from the bones of his "armor" began making rather loud rattling sounds. "Dammit," Venom cussed out to himself trying to slow down his dive to make less noise and failing miserably, as it created even more noise. Hearing his familiar letting out a caw to alarm him something was coming
Timothy slowly began waking up who curled up in his small den of amber, with his mate, Groot, who a female tundra. Shaking his head a bit to let his crescent to spread out from the long nap he took to relive stress that's been eating him out for a while, spreading out his wings a bit then getting up slowly seeing some daylight was left. Maybe its a good time to scavenge any eggs that may been left behind in the Ashfall waste, he knew Venom already headed there hunting for some seafood so he have some defense if he gets ambushed. Letting his familiar to hope onto his neck then took off into the sky and began heading over to Ashfall Waste.

Venom was at Ashfall looking for the last of molten guppies in season, letting out a small snort in irritation feeling uncomfortable in this heat maybe he could borrow some seafood from other dragon lairs, taking into the air and began scanning down below the ground for any lairs that seems to have a lot of food. Finding a lair, he dived down from the air to land and sneak but from the bones of his "armor" began making rather loud rattling sounds. "Dammit," Venom cussed out to himself trying to slow down his dive to make less noise and failing miserably, as it created even more noise. Hearing his familiar letting out a caw to alarm him something was coming
Katrina woke with a start as she let out a hiss of irritation. Her mate, Quinn, rolled onto his back beside her and pried one eye open.
"Was it another nightmare?" he asked, his voice slurred from sleep. She shook her head.
"I thought I heard something, that's all," she murmured. "Go back to sleep." He closed his eye, and rolled back. Kat looked up. It was a rattling sound that she heard, but delusions regularly interrupted her mind, so she decided that it was nothing, but still crept outside. She squinted against the bright sunlight of her home--her real home, the Ashfall Waste. She tilted her head to the south-east breeze and slowly drew in a long breath. Narrowing her eyes, she took off, her agile form swooping through the smoky clouds as a glimmer of scales in the distance caught her attention.
Strange... she thought, swooping down.
Katrina woke with a start as she let out a hiss of irritation. Her mate, Quinn, rolled onto his back beside her and pried one eye open.
"Was it another nightmare?" he asked, his voice slurred from sleep. She shook her head.
"I thought I heard something, that's all," she murmured. "Go back to sleep." He closed his eye, and rolled back. Kat looked up. It was a rattling sound that she heard, but delusions regularly interrupted her mind, so she decided that it was nothing, but still crept outside. She squinted against the bright sunlight of her home--her real home, the Ashfall Waste. She tilted her head to the south-east breeze and slowly drew in a long breath. Narrowing her eyes, she took off, her agile form swooping through the smoky clouds as a glimmer of scales in the distance caught her attention.
Strange... she thought, swooping down.
bnskTgX.png
Venom looked around but due to the thick clouds of ash blocking his vision he kept diving down finally landing onto the ground holding in a growl from the hot earth hitting his scales and gloves. The familiar staying around in the sky keeping an eye out for Venom letting out a soft chirp turning their head a bit. Venom took off his lion head and some of the bones to sneak in the lair with more ease. Tucking up his wings and getting into a crouch, slowly shifting into a humanoid dragon to help with sneaking in to learn the layout of the lair and a number of dragons inside, loud cracking of his bones and growls were heard. After the "transformation" he called for his familiar, "Cloud, come," Venom gruffly said, hearing feathered flying and quickly jumped, feeling himself sitting on feathers and ashed up air against him looking at Cloud who was now going into the lair to explore and borrow some seafood from the lair.

Timothy arrived rather quickly landing down onto the ground flinching a bit in pain from the hot earth and began roaming around to find some abandon egg to take back and care for. Coughing a bit from the air wondering how his Coatl or former fire dominance clanmates of his enjoyed this place. The familiar let out a small squeak in curiosity but stayed on Timothy not risking to jump down onto the ground. Timothy began moving around some things that were broken unable to find an egg, he moved more unknowingly he was heading towards the lair where Venom was heading inside. With some coughing and grunts, he had some jars of bones, cloth, and a statue. Looking around till he noticed a rather odd looking gap heading towards there to do further inspecting.
Venom looked around but due to the thick clouds of ash blocking his vision he kept diving down finally landing onto the ground holding in a growl from the hot earth hitting his scales and gloves. The familiar staying around in the sky keeping an eye out for Venom letting out a soft chirp turning their head a bit. Venom took off his lion head and some of the bones to sneak in the lair with more ease. Tucking up his wings and getting into a crouch, slowly shifting into a humanoid dragon to help with sneaking in to learn the layout of the lair and a number of dragons inside, loud cracking of his bones and growls were heard. After the "transformation" he called for his familiar, "Cloud, come," Venom gruffly said, hearing feathered flying and quickly jumped, feeling himself sitting on feathers and ashed up air against him looking at Cloud who was now going into the lair to explore and borrow some seafood from the lair.

Timothy arrived rather quickly landing down onto the ground flinching a bit in pain from the hot earth and began roaming around to find some abandon egg to take back and care for. Coughing a bit from the air wondering how his Coatl or former fire dominance clanmates of his enjoyed this place. The familiar let out a small squeak in curiosity but stayed on Timothy not risking to jump down onto the ground. Timothy began moving around some things that were broken unable to find an egg, he moved more unknowingly he was heading towards the lair where Venom was heading inside. With some coughing and grunts, he had some jars of bones, cloth, and a statue. Looking around till he noticed a rather odd looking gap heading towards there to do further inspecting.
Katrina narrowed her eyes. There was shuffling, and then a thump. Transforming swiftly from dragon to human, she took off running. If there was one thing for sure, someone was heading into her clan's lair, and the scent told her that they were a trespasser.

Quinn yawned, then noticed the empty space beside him. Cursing slightly to himself, he got up, and dusted himself off before heading out, again, looking for his mate, slightly paranoid. But this was a regular occurrence as he knew that his mate couldn't stay in one place for too long of a time. Yawning again, he froze as a small thump ensued. Unlike his mate, he was not one to rush in harms way for someone else. Scooting backwards slowly, as to not alert the invader of his whereabouts, he rushed back into the main, calling for someone's help...

Cinere growled in annoyance as Quinn's shrill voice came drifting from the main hall, before pushing herself to her feet and beckoning to her coliseum partners--Fulgur, who also happened to be her mate, and Mediocris, the dreamy Wildclaw who lived in his own reverie half the time. Fulgur wore a scowl not that different from her's, and Mediocris... well, Medioc was Medioc, and nobody could really be like Medioc, so... Cinere looked up again at Fulgur, who gave her a nod as she slowly came out.
"...INTRUDER....!!!" came Quinn's panicked scream. Cinere rolled her eyes. What a contrast between him and Kat. Whilst Kat was the quiet power that fueled the clan's eternal needs, Quinn was the peacemaker, who avoided violence at all costs. And Cinere... well, Cinere was the fire of the clan, burning away swathes of doubt and legions of enemies without a single hesitation.
And that's why she loved her element: fire. So powerful, yet it could provide such a warm and welcoming home... None of the other elements were like that--only fire. And fire was her home.
Meanwhile, her feet had carried her halfway across the large cavern and too the opposite entrance as she peered inside. A temptation to breathe fire into the corridor and burn whatever was in it to a crisp stumbled upon her heart, but she squashed it down. That fire wouldn't be put out for days, and her clanmates would probably be not so happy with her decisions. Stalking out, she realized that, whoever the invader was, could see her--after all, she wasn't exactly... camouflaged. Tossing her head, she transformed until she was in her human form, wide eyes and a small lithe form, face contorted in concentration. There was an unfamiliar scent up ahead... more than one, at that.
Katrina narrowed her eyes. There was shuffling, and then a thump. Transforming swiftly from dragon to human, she took off running. If there was one thing for sure, someone was heading into her clan's lair, and the scent told her that they were a trespasser.

Quinn yawned, then noticed the empty space beside him. Cursing slightly to himself, he got up, and dusted himself off before heading out, again, looking for his mate, slightly paranoid. But this was a regular occurrence as he knew that his mate couldn't stay in one place for too long of a time. Yawning again, he froze as a small thump ensued. Unlike his mate, he was not one to rush in harms way for someone else. Scooting backwards slowly, as to not alert the invader of his whereabouts, he rushed back into the main, calling for someone's help...

Cinere growled in annoyance as Quinn's shrill voice came drifting from the main hall, before pushing herself to her feet and beckoning to her coliseum partners--Fulgur, who also happened to be her mate, and Mediocris, the dreamy Wildclaw who lived in his own reverie half the time. Fulgur wore a scowl not that different from her's, and Mediocris... well, Medioc was Medioc, and nobody could really be like Medioc, so... Cinere looked up again at Fulgur, who gave her a nod as she slowly came out.
"...INTRUDER....!!!" came Quinn's panicked scream. Cinere rolled her eyes. What a contrast between him and Kat. Whilst Kat was the quiet power that fueled the clan's eternal needs, Quinn was the peacemaker, who avoided violence at all costs. And Cinere... well, Cinere was the fire of the clan, burning away swathes of doubt and legions of enemies without a single hesitation.
And that's why she loved her element: fire. So powerful, yet it could provide such a warm and welcoming home... None of the other elements were like that--only fire. And fire was her home.
Meanwhile, her feet had carried her halfway across the large cavern and too the opposite entrance as she peered inside. A temptation to breathe fire into the corridor and burn whatever was in it to a crisp stumbled upon her heart, but she squashed it down. That fire wouldn't be put out for days, and her clanmates would probably be not so happy with her decisions. Stalking out, she realized that, whoever the invader was, could see her--after all, she wasn't exactly... camouflaged. Tossing her head, she transformed until she was in her human form, wide eyes and a small lithe form, face contorted in concentration. There was an unfamiliar scent up ahead... more than one, at that.
bnskTgX.png
Venom looked around getting Cloud to stop and land staying near the walls for some cover. Cloud was now near the extreme glowing magma that was similar to their feather color. Venom began shifting back into his dragon form so it'll be easier to fight and use his water element slash since there could be dragons that are a fire element in this lair. Roaming around till he found the hoard jumping over all the valuable items that could sell for thousands he grabbed some lobsters in the lair that he could fit in his claws and began heading out, he'll repay them later with the lobster he borrowed.

Timothy spotted the lair taking in some scent of Venom, letting out an inaudible sigh and began waiting in the front, his crescents lowers showing rather disappointment hopefully Venom isn't doing something stupid. Sitting down and began waiting for any dragons that lives in the lair comes out so he can ask them to get Venom out of the lair. The familiar squeaked softly sounding rather worriedly and scared if the dragons in the lair may be hostile.
Venom looked around getting Cloud to stop and land staying near the walls for some cover. Cloud was now near the extreme glowing magma that was similar to their feather color. Venom began shifting back into his dragon form so it'll be easier to fight and use his water element slash since there could be dragons that are a fire element in this lair. Roaming around till he found the hoard jumping over all the valuable items that could sell for thousands he grabbed some lobsters in the lair that he could fit in his claws and began heading out, he'll repay them later with the lobster he borrowed.

Timothy spotted the lair taking in some scent of Venom, letting out an inaudible sigh and began waiting in the front, his crescents lowers showing rather disappointment hopefully Venom isn't doing something stupid. Sitting down and began waiting for any dragons that lives in the lair comes out so he can ask them to get Venom out of the lair. The familiar squeaked softly sounding rather worriedly and scared if the dragons in the lair may be hostile.
IT DIDN"T SAVE TWO TIMES I SERIOUSLY HATE THIS GLITCH NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OK THEN LET ME DO THIS AGAIN sorry for the caps

Kat: Talks with Cinere a bit
Cinere: Leads them deeper into the cavern
Fulgur: Arrives at where Venom is, asks him if he's lost with a small smile
IT DIDN"T SAVE TWO TIMES I SERIOUSLY HATE THIS GLITCH NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OK THEN LET ME DO THIS AGAIN sorry for the caps

Kat: Talks with Cinere a bit
Cinere: Leads them deeper into the cavern
Fulgur: Arrives at where Venom is, asks him if he's lost with a small smile
bnskTgX.png
Venom kept wondering through the lair but slowly began getting lost, it was like a maze to him, hearing a voice he turned around and readied his scratch but realizing it was a wildclaw that wanted to just help him, looking down and responded, "Yes I am." Trying to hide the lobster he was holding, Cloud flew down next to Venom looking at the wildclaw letting out a small chirp.

Venom kept wondering through the lair but slowly began getting lost, it was like a maze to him, hearing a voice he turned around and readied his scratch but realizing it was a wildclaw that wanted to just help him, looking down and responded, "Yes I am." Trying to hide the lobster he was holding, Cloud flew down next to Venom looking at the wildclaw letting out a small chirp.

1 2