Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Awakened/Owned Familiar = Coliseum Buffs
Here's a familiar buff I thought at least I would enjoy & like to see.

Either at each level of familiar bonding, or at awakened status, for familiars found in the coliseum, I gain a buff against fighting them. Small. Like, 5% accuracy, or 5% damage, or 5% more likelihood of criticals. (If each level, then perhaps 1% per level.) Like, as your dragons see and handle the familiars in the clan's lair, they learn that species' weak points or maneuvers.

Even if balanced by "must have one kept on a dragon/in your hoard" that'd be a good way to encourage people to hug their familiars, while not feeling bad that they can't get old, retired ones, because...well, those can't give buffs. I'd even not mind swapping familiars when I farm specific areas, get some buffs against those dodgy Rasa or such.
Here's a familiar buff I thought at least I would enjoy & like to see.

Either at each level of familiar bonding, or at awakened status, for familiars found in the coliseum, I gain a buff against fighting them. Small. Like, 5% accuracy, or 5% damage, or 5% more likelihood of criticals. (If each level, then perhaps 1% per level.) Like, as your dragons see and handle the familiars in the clan's lair, they learn that species' weak points or maneuvers.

Even if balanced by "must have one kept on a dragon/in your hoard" that'd be a good way to encourage people to hug their familiars, while not feeling bad that they can't get old, retired ones, because...well, those can't give buffs. I'd even not mind swapping familiars when I farm specific areas, get some buffs against those dodgy Rasa or such.
I like this idea! It would be a small enough bonus that it wouldn't give a big advantage; it'd just make fighting some of the enemies more fun. How about 5% less of a chance for those jerks to dodge? :P
I like this idea! It would be a small enough bonus that it wouldn't give a big advantage; it'd just make fighting some of the enemies more fun. How about 5% less of a chance for those jerks to dodge? :P
I really like this idea! Not only does it encourage people to collect familiars, it also encourages that whole area of the auction house. You'd see an infusion of treasure there where it's feast or famine now, depending on the rarity of the familiar.

I like the idea that having an awakened familiar in your hoard grants a 5% accuracy bonus to it. Plus, you can tweak to to fit balance.
I really like this idea! Not only does it encourage people to collect familiars, it also encourages that whole area of the auction house. You'd see an infusion of treasure there where it's feast or famine now, depending on the rarity of the familiar.

I like the idea that having an awakened familiar in your hoard grants a 5% accuracy bonus to it. Plus, you can tweak to to fit balance.
aMiZ2XN.png
I love this idea, so much support.
I love this idea, so much support.
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
Totally agree. extra accuracy would particularly help ameliorate issues with those dodgy beasts, as well as be thematic for knowing that foe as a familiar.
Totally agree. extra accuracy would particularly help ameliorate issues with those dodgy beasts, as well as be thematic for knowing that foe as a familiar.
Yes, give. 8|
Yes, give. 8|
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Also give
Also give
IIN1Zjg.png
Can we make it a smaller chance to dodge if you have that familiar? Please? PLEASE? xD
Anyway this idea is cute, I like it =)
Can we make it a smaller chance to dodge if you have that familiar? Please? PLEASE? xD
Anyway this idea is cute, I like it =)