Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 60 Shard Headshots!! :D
1 2 3
@MagicMetal Yeah, sure! Apparel included? (20 extra) I'm gonna need a little extra time than normal because I'm a little swamped so maybe around Sunday or Monday?
@MagicMetal Yeah, sure! Apparel included? (20 extra) I'm gonna need a little extra time than normal because I'm a little swamped so maybe around Sunday or Monday?
395cJmc.png
@thedovahtamer thanks! Yeah, just the hat I think since it's a headshot. if you can somehow work the staff or part of cloak in I will smother you with cyber hugs if it's possible to make her look like a goober too I will love you. Non o dat serious, Ghostie is a trickster and a bit of an idiot.

That's okay! If you want me to pay you before the end of the festival I can send a CR, sometime Tonight, mobile is awkward.

I'm weird and ain't shy of getting charged more if it's harder or takes very long.
@thedovahtamer thanks! Yeah, just the hat I think since it's a headshot. if you can somehow work the staff or part of cloak in I will smother you with cyber hugs if it's possible to make her look like a goober too I will love you. Non o dat serious, Ghostie is a trickster and a bit of an idiot.

That's okay! If you want me to pay you before the end of the festival I can send a CR, sometime Tonight, mobile is awkward.

I'm weird and ain't shy of getting charged more if it's harder or takes very long.
16517661_DubXWdDWeIKI5FH.gif16517555_oY4UyEbMb3wqd32.gif bowls by @Araej
@magicmetal Lol nice, i'll do my best to gooberfy her and you can pay whenever you want, 80 is as much as i'll charge you no matter what :D
@magicmetal Lol nice, i'll do my best to gooberfy her and you can pay whenever you want, 80 is as much as i'll charge you no matter what :D
395cJmc.png
@thedovertamer thank youuuu! Alright you'll get a cr for 80 shards tonight and maybe some trinkets
@thedovertamer thank youuuu! Alright you'll get a cr for 80 shards tonight and maybe some trinkets
@thedovertamer
Just wanna check in on any progress, and make sure your ok.
@thedovertamer
Just wanna check in on any progress, and make sure your ok.
@magicmetal hi!! sorry for the late reply, I just get really busy out of nowhere sometimes, I'll be able to do your headshot today!
@magicmetal hi!! sorry for the late reply, I just get really busy out of nowhere sometimes, I'll be able to do your headshot today!
395cJmc.png
@thedovertamer it's alright! I can understand that, sometimes life just explodes. take all the time you need ok, I'm in no rush, and don't overwork yourself.
@thedovertamer it's alright! I can understand that, sometimes life just explodes. take all the time you need ok, I'm in no rush, and don't overwork yourself.
1 2 3