Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Three Doors~
1 2
Hallo my Dudes!!! I've seen this game here before, but decided I ought to make one myself!

So, it's pretty simple! I'll describe three doors. You choose one of them, and then the next people choose one. Once all three doors have been claimed, I'll post what was behind them!! Two doors will have items, the other one has a dragon. If ou pick the door with the dragon, you get to describe the next doors!! Simple, Eh?

Rules:
•If you describe a door, you MUST have items/Dragons to give away!
•Please, if you win the dragon, don't forget to post your door descriptions!!
•IEnjoy!!!
•I probably forgot something...xD

Hallo my Dudes!!! I've seen this game here before, but decided I ought to make one myself!

So, it's pretty simple! I'll describe three doors. You choose one of them, and then the next people choose one. Once all three doors have been claimed, I'll post what was behind them!! Two doors will have items, the other one has a dragon. If ou pick the door with the dragon, you get to describe the next doors!! Simple, Eh?

Rules:
•If you describe a door, you MUST have items/Dragons to give away!
•Please, if you win the dragon, don't forget to post your door descriptions!!
•IEnjoy!!!
•I probably forgot something...xD

29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
I'll begin~

Three doors line a light green wall...

Door #1
The first door is metal, and thin. It has a cracked window, with a blind drawn behind it. It is painted a dark blue color, and is chipped and rusty. The door handle is an old crystal handle, With blue paints splattered on it. You can hear music coming from behind it.

Door #3
The second door is tiny. Only two feet from the ground, and three feet in width. It is wooden, with golden markings, and a bright blue door handle. You can feel a warm breeze blowing from underneath the door.

Door #2
The last door seems like one from a horror movie. It's a heavy metal door, with something sticky oozeing from the top. Long gashes score the thick metal, and chains that once kept it shut litter the floor.A long metal bar keep the door in place now, but corrosion has rusted it, and should make it easy to open. There are no sounds from behind this door, only a faint glow.
I'll begin~

Three doors line a light green wall...

Door #1
The first door is metal, and thin. It has a cracked window, with a blind drawn behind it. It is painted a dark blue color, and is chipped and rusty. The door handle is an old crystal handle, With blue paints splattered on it. You can hear music coming from behind it.

Door #3
The second door is tiny. Only two feet from the ground, and three feet in width. It is wooden, with golden markings, and a bright blue door handle. You can feel a warm breeze blowing from underneath the door.

Door #2
The last door seems like one from a horror movie. It's a heavy metal door, with something sticky oozeing from the top. Long gashes score the thick metal, and chains that once kept it shut litter the floor.A long metal bar keep the door in place now, but corrosion has rusted it, and should make it easy to open. There are no sounds from behind this door, only a faint glow.
@Delirius7

Oh I love this game! I'll take door two please!
@Delirius7

Oh I love this game! I'll take door two please!
@delirius7
door 3 please?
@delirius7
door 3 please?
-click my eggs/dragons to make them grow!-
RgIPQ.gifJu82l.gifPolCU.gifEgXA3.gif CDErb.gif0J2Yn.gifVWf6D.gifGNb1w.gifYkGAt.gif
tenor.gif
@Delirius7

door 1 plz
@Delirius7

door 1 plz
4MKDzf1t.png
@Delletion
You slowly approach the door, and use your index finger and thumb and twist the knob. Suddenly, it bursts open and a little hatchling climbs up your shoulder. "You freed me!! You freed me! I'm coming home with you!!"
Congrats!! Make your doors! I'll send the hatchling!!

@hollowheart7211
You carefully push open the door, to find a trashed room. It's dusty, and full of junk. After searching for a while, you de use to leave, taking with you th 8,000 treasure you found.

@RyunjinDragonGod
You happily open the musical door, and see a large dragon sitting at a desk. "Do you not know how to knock? Here, take this familiar and be gone!!"
You leave before he gets mad.

Thanks for joining guys!! Can't wait for the new doors! Sending prizes soon!!
@Delletion
You slowly approach the door, and use your index finger and thumb and twist the knob. Suddenly, it bursts open and a little hatchling climbs up your shoulder. "You freed me!! You freed me! I'm coming home with you!!"
Congrats!! Make your doors! I'll send the hatchling!!

@hollowheart7211
You carefully push open the door, to find a trashed room. It's dusty, and full of junk. After searching for a while, you de use to leave, taking with you th 8,000 treasure you found.

@RyunjinDragonGod
You happily open the musical door, and see a large dragon sitting at a desk. "Do you not know how to knock? Here, take this familiar and be gone!!"
You leave before he gets mad.

Thanks for joining guys!! Can't wait for the new doors! Sending prizes soon!!
@Delirius7 Thank you!!

New Doors:

Door One: You walk past a large ticking clock only to realize it's more than what it appears. After a close inspection there is a small door that can be opened at the bottom. Where on earth would a tiny door like this go? Look inside?

Door Two: Skipping along the road you pause at the sight of a gorgeous glade, at the center there is a door. It doesn't look to go anywhere, but maybe it's a portal? Intrigued you approach the door slowly. The smell of honey and flowers starts to fill your nose. It must be coming from the other side! Open this door?

Door Three:
After a long day you begin to wander about the shops. Looking ahead you notice a brilliantly bright sheet covering an entryway. Reaching up you move the sheet to the side, a bold brass door is underneath. Curious. You wonder who would have covered up this door. There are golden inlays on the handle. Running a hand on it you are tempted to open it. Do you open it?
@Delirius7 Thank you!!

New Doors:

Door One: You walk past a large ticking clock only to realize it's more than what it appears. After a close inspection there is a small door that can be opened at the bottom. Where on earth would a tiny door like this go? Look inside?

Door Two: Skipping along the road you pause at the sight of a gorgeous glade, at the center there is a door. It doesn't look to go anywhere, but maybe it's a portal? Intrigued you approach the door slowly. The smell of honey and flowers starts to fill your nose. It must be coming from the other side! Open this door?

Door Three:
After a long day you begin to wander about the shops. Looking ahead you notice a brilliantly bright sheet covering an entryway. Reaching up you move the sheet to the side, a bold brass door is underneath. Curious. You wonder who would have covered up this door. There are golden inlays on the handle. Running a hand on it you are tempted to open it. Do you open it?
@Delletion I'll take door 1, please!
@Delletion I'll take door 1, please!
FPzptGc.gif

Serpentella
She/Her
Lesbian
+3 FR Time
Apparel Wish List
Familiar/General Wish list
@Delletion Door 2 please!
@Delletion Door 2 please!
'blue smedium banner