Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Prismatic Token
Can someone please brew me a token? I'm not a high enough level
Can someone please brew me a token? I'm not a high enough level
gladekeeperplacesbanner.gif
uw3nPsd.png
Is there a difference between brewed tokens and bought ones? because if there isn't i would be wiling to give you one for a fair trade or price :)
Is there a difference between brewed tokens and bought ones? because if there isn't i would be wiling to give you one for a fair trade or price :)
@Solarcharm - prismatic tokens can only be brewed during flight festivals, so they are currently unavailable

@katttailz - there is no difference in value between brewed tokens or ones found in Joxar crates :) Price of tokens is dictated only by player values on the AH
@Solarcharm - prismatic tokens can only be brewed during flight festivals, so they are currently unavailable

@katttailz - there is no difference in value between brewed tokens or ones found in Joxar crates :) Price of tokens is dictated only by player values on the AH
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@JCStitches - I just realised this has been necro'd :/ Sorry about that!
@JCStitches - I just realised this has been necro'd :/ Sorry about that!
sUmv6eQ.png
@RationalParanoia I asked that in July during the festival, and you answered in September, therefore your answer is invalid as I know it can only be brewed during festival time
@RationalParanoia I asked that in July during the festival, and you answered in September, therefore your answer is invalid as I know it can only be brewed during festival time
gladekeeperplacesbanner.gif
uw3nPsd.png
@Solarcharm - I answered because someone else - see post above mine - necro'd the thread. I realized my mistake after I posted lol
@Solarcharm - I answered because someone else - see post above mine - necro'd the thread. I realized my mistake after I posted lol
sUmv6eQ.png