Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons and Selling Items
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 110 111
@Darktail221
Could I plz have some food? thx!
@Darktail221
Could I plz have some food? thx!
CUnQdgy.png
Could I have Tahla please? Thanks!
@Darktail221 hey! I just wanted to let you know that I changed my username from MiniGalaxy to unprofessional
@Darktail221 hey! I just wanted to let you know that I changed my username from MiniGalaxy to unprofessional
@Darktail221

May I please have two black pawns? I don't need anything else, thank you! ^^
@Darktail221

May I please have two black pawns? I don't need anything else, thank you! ^^
Heyo!
Arya here, I'm not active anymore, so I am giving away my remaining dragons! Check out my thread here!
Items only~
@morpheme @TPF5 @DarkestCruelty @Shiranian @frameofreality @psyfirecracker @catcatamelia @Niya @ProwlerBC @blandmelons @Ticktoxissor @TheHaunting1 @TheoDemoine @FloofyIsBae @SoaringWonders @Rt19

Dragons only~
@Chingling @Tessay @Hina90 @L0LB1T11001001 @FeliFeathers

Items and Dragons~
@arlyn @DragonMaiden @endlessangels @VulpixSerpens @SkyDancer10 @ShuraKen @huntingroxgirl1 @MissFortune17 @Sinkeeper @Maysalkirii @kaylavarnell4736 @kataclysm13 @Gwynivere @Wolfers @XEvangelineX @Dawnfrost246 @LilSadist @Ketsui @Mukti @horseyluva @ArcanexHour @KairinRose @youngVolcanoes @SnowyWaves @Sylviana

Certain Items~
@Ceresvoid @OceanicX @L0LB1T11001001 @ElectricBandit - Apparel
@FeliFeathers - Familiars

And I now have an ITEMS survey for you all to take! This will help me understand what you guys would like best for items.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TK68V6X

On another note... I will not respond quickly to this next set of pings. I literally leave for seven hours to go to work and I will have no signal between everything. So please be patient!

And no Auction House rescues again today. Sorry. There's a lot of dragons up there to choose from and I'm trying to save up treasure again.

ALSO - FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SAY "I would like some food" YOU NEED TO SPECIFY WHAT KIND OF FOOD YOU'RE GETTING!!! I'm going to stop replying to those people because food is NOT random chance! The only random items you get are apparel!
Items only~
@morpheme @TPF5 @DarkestCruelty @Shiranian @frameofreality @psyfirecracker @catcatamelia @Niya @ProwlerBC @blandmelons @Ticktoxissor @TheHaunting1 @TheoDemoine @FloofyIsBae @SoaringWonders @Rt19

Dragons only~
@Chingling @Tessay @Hina90 @L0LB1T11001001 @FeliFeathers

Items and Dragons~
@arlyn @DragonMaiden @endlessangels @VulpixSerpens @SkyDancer10 @ShuraKen @huntingroxgirl1 @MissFortune17 @Sinkeeper @Maysalkirii @kaylavarnell4736 @kataclysm13 @Gwynivere @Wolfers @XEvangelineX @Dawnfrost246 @LilSadist @Ketsui @Mukti @horseyluva @ArcanexHour @KairinRose @youngVolcanoes @SnowyWaves @Sylviana

Certain Items~
@Ceresvoid @OceanicX @L0LB1T11001001 @ElectricBandit - Apparel
@FeliFeathers - Familiars

And I now have an ITEMS survey for you all to take! This will help me understand what you guys would like best for items.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TK68V6X

On another note... I will not respond quickly to this next set of pings. I literally leave for seven hours to go to work and I will have no signal between everything. So please be patient!

And no Auction House rescues again today. Sorry. There's a lot of dragons up there to choose from and I'm trying to save up treasure again.

ALSO - FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SAY "I would like some food" YOU NEED TO SPECIFY WHAT KIND OF FOOD YOU'RE GETTING!!! I'm going to stop replying to those people because food is NOT random chance! The only random items you get are apparel!
bqij4ya.pngHKrGNct.png
@Darktail221, How much of that apparel am I allowed to take?
@Darktail221, How much of that apparel am I allowed to take?
ce02b058a214f07fd7ccff6537850a551372e79a_hq.gif
@Darktail221
Could I please have the Steam Gyre, white aviator scarf, and some pale pink roses? ty~
@Darktail221
Could I please have the Steam Gyre, white aviator scarf, and some pale pink roses? ty~
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Darktail221

Could I adopt Minty and have the gold breast plate please?
@Darktail221

Could I adopt Minty and have the gold breast plate please?
UAoP7GI.png DgKkle7UYAEtoNO.png wSEhN14.png
@Darktail221 kindly take me off this ping list :)
@Darktail221 kindly take me off this ping list :)
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 110 111