Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2017
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51
Whoa! Happy Starfall everyone!
Whoa! Happy Starfall everyone!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
[quote name="Impception" date=2017-09-24 01:26:48] Why the heck is our familiar a squid???? We aren't WATER for crying out loud. Couldn't you guys have gone with some kind of mystical being? Light got a bunny and Lightning got a lightning bug. But we get a squid? WHY. There's so many mystic creatures out there that show the mysticality and unknown that Arcane is, not to mention the magic part. ;-; It's a cute squid but it's a squid, it's not mystical at all. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DBg9YRB.gif[/img]
Impception wrote on 2017-09-24:
Why the heck is our familiar a squid????

We aren't WATER for crying out loud. Couldn't you guys have gone with some kind of mystical being? Light got a bunny and Lightning got a lightning bug. But we get a squid?

WHY. There's so many mystic creatures out there that show the mysticality and unknown that Arcane is, not to mention the magic part. ;-; It's a cute squid but it's a squid, it's not mystical at all.

DBg9YRB.gif
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
Woo! Happy Starfall! Can't wait to get my hands on all that mystical loot! That squid in particular gives me huge Cthulhu vibes, I love it!

Congrats to the contest winners, too! Loving those designs. :D
Woo! Happy Starfall! Can't wait to get my hands on all that mystical loot! That squid in particular gives me huge Cthulhu vibes, I love it!

Congrats to the contest winners, too! Loving those designs. :D

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

Happy Starfall! Loads of lovely stuff :D eeeee
Happy Starfall! Loads of lovely stuff :D eeeee
K6TNbNL.pngeIe2Cpu.pngH7ZHiYt.pngLrK9u2q.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Omg every item is so fab I want them all aaaaah
Omg every item is so fab I want them all aaaaah
Happy starfall celebration to everyone! :D

It looks as awesome as always! Hats down for our amazingly talented artist, from both, the FR team, and the contest winners! <3
Happy starfall celebration to everyone! :D

It looks as awesome as always! Hats down for our amazingly talented artist, from both, the FR team, and the contest winners! <3
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
oooooo NICE!

Happy Starfall!
oooooo NICE!

Happy Starfall!
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
Squid familiar is amazing!
Squid familiar is amazing!
Happy Starfall celebration!
Happy Starfall celebration!
forum_siggy.pngdont be afraid
Gorgeous work!! Happy Starfall!
Gorgeous work!! Happy Starfall!
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51