Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | marmor's c&m (FSD gold eyes accent)
1 2 3 4
@dibellezza here you go!! i also previewed the first one with a wip version of this accent but in blue. let me know if you'd be more interested in that! [img]http://imgur.com/MI3v2R5.png[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/03eLN0x.png[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/E3ElCPs.png[/img]
@dibellezza here you go!! i also previewed the first one with a wip version of this accent but in blue. let me know if you'd be more interested in that!
MI3v2R5.png
03eLN0x.png
E3ElCPs.png
dIkyL0S.png
@marmor
OH i love the blue one!! can i get on the pinglist for that?
@marmor
OH i love the blue one!! can i get on the pinglist for that?

addi | they
farore_1_featherfell_by_dibellezza-dacrcjo.gif
@marmor
Will there only be one run before they retire? o u o The accent is lovely but I only have a single blue skydancer and the accent doesn't quite fit, aha.
@marmor
Will there only be one run before they retire? o u o The accent is lovely but I only have a single blue skydancer and the accent doesn't quite fit, aha.
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@dibellezza sure thing!!
@Serpede if there's interest after i print to do a rerun, thats totally possible (for either)!
@dibellezza sure thing!!
@Serpede if there's interest after i print to do a rerun, thats totally possible (for either)!
dIkyL0S.png
4 slots still available!
4 slots still available!
dIkyL0S.png
@marmor
could i be added to the preorder list for this accent?
also the pinglist for any future accents would be tOP (if you do a guardian one i'm gonna scream in a Real good way)
@marmor
could i be added to the preorder list for this accent?
also the pinglist for any future accents would be tOP (if you do a guardian one i'm gonna scream in a Real good way)
@hunt oooppp,, ,,, for some reason this didn't ping me!! sure thing!!
@hunt oooppp,, ,,, for some reason this didn't ping me!! sure thing!!
dIkyL0S.png
@scarletskyz @Kairoku

hey folks!! we have enough preorders to send this thing to the printer!! however, since this is my first accent, i'll need payment first (since i don't have that many gems saved) to buy the blueprint. sorry for any inconvenience!! as soon as i get them back i'll shoot em right to you.

thanks!!
@scarletskyz @Kairoku

hey folks!! we have enough preorders to send this thing to the printer!! however, since this is my first accent, i'll need payment first (since i don't have that many gems saved) to buy the blueprint. sorry for any inconvenience!! as soon as i get them back i'll shoot em right to you.

thanks!!
dIkyL0S.png
@marmor

Sorry I've been MIA! RL has been really busy. Is this print still happening and should I send the gems over now? :)
@marmor

Sorry I've been MIA! RL has been really busy. Is this print still happening and should I send the gems over now? :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@marmor
hey any chance this accent got printed/is going to get printed?
if not could i get a refund? i actually no longer have the dragon i intended to put the accent on dgshsdfhk
@marmor
hey any chance this accent got printed/is going to get printed?
if not could i get a refund? i actually no longer have the dragon i intended to put the accent on dgshsdfhk
1 2 3 4