Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | ***Awakened Familiars Megathread
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Support
I would love to see familiars helping out in battle. Having a collect all button with a zoo option would be a great help, especially since I am on my phone for a lot of FR and bonding with all my familars isn't so easy with a small screen. I would also love to see familiars giving extra drops aside from treasure after being awakened. It would match the lore and you could have the drops related to the familiar, like the coliseum drops do. Podids shedding podid claws and the like.
Support
I would love to see familiars helping out in battle. Having a collect all button with a zoo option would be a great help, especially since I am on my phone for a lot of FR and bonding with all my familars isn't so easy with a small screen. I would also love to see familiars giving extra drops aside from treasure after being awakened. It would match the lore and you could have the drops related to the familiar, like the coliseum drops do. Podids shedding podid claws and the like.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
this ruins the point of collecting familiars
this ruins the point of collecting familiars
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
@Snakefang7

How so?
@Snakefang7

How so?
37adqBC.png
I'm also confused how this would ruin the point of collecting familiars?
I'm also confused how this would ruin the point of collecting familiars?
fr + 16 hr
friend requests and pings are always welcome

tumblr_o2q52tLdAX1v0pdpqo9_500.png
@reaperbird
@Facieux

The way I see it is that players will buy familiars (sprites) bond them then resell them, that way no one is really spending gem/treasure for familiars

Some players are proud that they have a full bestiary, making it so you just need to bond them to show you "Have" it makes it too easy to "Get all of the Familiars"
@reaperbird
@Facieux

The way I see it is that players will buy familiars (sprites) bond them then resell them, that way no one is really spending gem/treasure for familiars

Some players are proud that they have a full bestiary, making it so you just need to bond them to show you "Have" it makes it too easy to "Get all of the Familiars"
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
@Snakefang7

I am very confused by your argument. This wouldn't stop people from buying and reselling familiars, and it would function similar to the hoard.

In the case of sprites, many people want them to keep and not resell. They're collecting them.

Like, I myself am trying to have a complete bestiary, and I keep 1 of each familiar in my hoard. But I also have extra I plan to sell at some points. But that makes it so I have pages and pages of familiars I have to go through in order to find the right ones/find out what I need still.

I really dont understand how this would " make it too easy to "get all of the familiars" ".
@Snakefang7

I am very confused by your argument. This wouldn't stop people from buying and reselling familiars, and it would function similar to the hoard.

In the case of sprites, many people want them to keep and not resell. They're collecting them.

Like, I myself am trying to have a complete bestiary, and I keep 1 of each familiar in my hoard. But I also have extra I plan to sell at some points. But that makes it so I have pages and pages of familiars I have to go through in order to find the right ones/find out what I need still.

I really dont understand how this would " make it too easy to "get all of the familiars" ".
37adqBC.png
@reaperbird @Facieux, no worries- some people just disagree with the premise <3 I'm glad you guys like the idea, though! It's definitely something I've been thinking of for a while (see: post was made in 2014!) and right now I'm trying to think of a way to better word the Zoo option/maybe a more fleshed-out system? I'll see what I can think of :)
@reaperbird @Facieux, no worries- some people just disagree with the premise <3 I'm glad you guys like the idea, though! It's definitely something I've been thinking of for a while (see: post was made in 2014!) and right now I'm trying to think of a way to better word the Zoo option/maybe a more fleshed-out system? I'll see what I can think of :)
moj0Ael.png
@Vortex

Familiar showcase maybe?

But I understood what you mean. I would love to be able to set aside awakened familiars, or at least have a place to be able to collect the daily reward without going through all 500 of them.
@Vortex

Familiar showcase maybe?

But I understood what you mean. I would love to be able to set aside awakened familiars, or at least have a place to be able to collect the daily reward without going through all 500 of them.
37adqBC.png
I'm not sure I understand how the zoo would work in tandem with the current familiar system (it seems really redundant?) but any idea for permanent bestiary entries and a bond all button has my support.
I'm not sure I understand how the zoo would work in tandem with the current familiar system (it seems really redundant?) but any idea for permanent bestiary entries and a bond all button has my support.
I think the bestiary is fine as is.. yeah, it would be great to have a bond all button as mentioned above, but.. I'm not sure if I'd ever resell my Light Sprite. x.x
I think the bestiary is fine as is.. yeah, it would be great to have a bond all button as mentioned above, but.. I'm not sure if I'd ever resell my Light Sprite. x.x
SbvRDbG.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26