Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | ***Awakened Familiars Megathread
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I don't even mind clicking all the individual buttons for the familiars in order to collect their reward each day... or at least, I wouldn't mind it if I didn't have to load each and every single dragon's profile every time I wanted to get to the next familiar -- or worse, have to tediously switch familiars when I wanted to collect rewards from the familiars not attached to dragons.

I think the Zoo would cover this nicely, though. Instead of having a 'collect all' button, just have all the Zoo familiars' buttons on the same page (think of the nesting page, where all the incubation buttons are on the same page, but on a larger scale). I realize this is less convenient than a 'collect all' button, but don't all the clicks support ad revenue or something? So this way, it would be easier on the person reaping rewards than the current system, while also providing FR just as many clicks. (Perhaps even more clicks, since it would be easier and less tedious this way, so more people would be inclined to do it more often.)

Also, as someone who collects familiars, the Zoo would be a nice feature in that I would no longer have to keep track of which familiars don't have copies in my inventory because they're on dragons and which don't have copies in my inventory because they're the only one of their kind I currently have. Although, for convenience, it would be nice if Zoo familiars you have a copy of in your inventory were marked with some kind of special symbol so that you don't have to stress about whether or not it's okay to turn that familiar into muck or whatever else. (Actually, it would be nice if this was done with all familiars that were equipped to dragons, too, and not just the awakened ones that were in the Zoo, but. Still.)

And, of course, as already mentioned, you should definitely still be able to equip Zoo familiars for aesthetic reasons.

All that said -- huge support!
I don't even mind clicking all the individual buttons for the familiars in order to collect their reward each day... or at least, I wouldn't mind it if I didn't have to load each and every single dragon's profile every time I wanted to get to the next familiar -- or worse, have to tediously switch familiars when I wanted to collect rewards from the familiars not attached to dragons.

I think the Zoo would cover this nicely, though. Instead of having a 'collect all' button, just have all the Zoo familiars' buttons on the same page (think of the nesting page, where all the incubation buttons are on the same page, but on a larger scale). I realize this is less convenient than a 'collect all' button, but don't all the clicks support ad revenue or something? So this way, it would be easier on the person reaping rewards than the current system, while also providing FR just as many clicks. (Perhaps even more clicks, since it would be easier and less tedious this way, so more people would be inclined to do it more often.)

Also, as someone who collects familiars, the Zoo would be a nice feature in that I would no longer have to keep track of which familiars don't have copies in my inventory because they're on dragons and which don't have copies in my inventory because they're the only one of their kind I currently have. Although, for convenience, it would be nice if Zoo familiars you have a copy of in your inventory were marked with some kind of special symbol so that you don't have to stress about whether or not it's okay to turn that familiar into muck or whatever else. (Actually, it would be nice if this was done with all familiars that were equipped to dragons, too, and not just the awakened ones that were in the Zoo, but. Still.)

And, of course, as already mentioned, you should definitely still be able to equip Zoo familiars for aesthetic reasons.

All that said -- huge support!
WxBdYbf.png 4cLb9T8.png
i super support this idea!!
i super support this idea!!
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
omg YES support support!!!
omg YES support support!!!
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
I supper support. I'm trying to complete my bestiary, and i was very frustrated to learn that once I fully bond with a familiar they are removed from it?? I don't see the logic behind that and it means having to get another, which is super tedious D=
I supper support. I'm trying to complete my bestiary, and i was very frustrated to learn that once I fully bond with a familiar they are removed from it?? I don't see the logic behind that and it means having to get another, which is super tedious D=
~My Art Shop~
e7EhyJw.gif
Support on both points! How can I have a completed beastiary if I awaken all my fams which is the end goal?
Support on both points! How can I have a completed beastiary if I awaken all my fams which is the end goal?
bEvLAND.png
Support. In fact I asked precisely this question not too long ago.
Support. In fact I asked precisely this question not too long ago.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
[quote name="anodyne" date="2014-06-20 09:06:24" ] I'm also a fan of the suggestion that awakened familiars should have a very small chance of dropping chests (or items, or just something besides the useless 50t) when bonding. [/quote] This is my biggest want on the site. I love chests (there is nothing I want so much as opening something to get a surprise), and I'm actually fighting a reluctance to awaken my familiars too quickly because that will mean no more chests from them. I wouldn't even mind if chest drops from bonding with awakened familiars are as rare as eliminate or egg drops from the coliseum. As long as there's a *chance* I could get a chest (and any chest) from my awakened familiars, it would revive my interest in them. Please????
anodyne wrote on 2014-06-20 09:06:24:
I'm also a fan of the suggestion that awakened familiars should have a very small chance of dropping chests (or items, or just something besides the useless 50t) when bonding.

This is my biggest want on the site. I love chests (there is nothing I want so much as opening something to get a surprise), and I'm actually fighting a reluctance to awaken my familiars too quickly because that will mean no more chests from them. I wouldn't even mind if chest drops from bonding with awakened familiars are as rare as eliminate or egg drops from the coliseum. As long as there's a *chance* I could get a chest (and any chest) from my awakened familiars, it would revive my interest in them. Please????
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26