Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Project
I have someone that really wants a boy ruby/ruby/gold with light eyes, would anyone from the boys/girls lists lend me a dragon to nest? I can provide collateral/payment

Flarechaser is going to stud my dragon boy. Thank you for your time, let me know your. Most. Needed food n I'll send y'all 200 points

Boys:
Katlinel - Sunrise
flarechaser - SimaDeLosHuesos
rse - Groudon - although i see he's level 25 so i understand if you say no
MibsDawe - Ruby

Girls
EmeraldMew - Lyre
Underooz - unnamed
PearlCorgi - Enyo
@flarechaser - LaJoyanca - i see they are not related
AmeFeisty - Ruby
EmeraldMew - Nola
Nentuaby - Perdix
doodledsoul - Grenat
I have someone that really wants a boy ruby/ruby/gold with light eyes, would anyone from the boys/girls lists lend me a dragon to nest? I can provide collateral/payment

Flarechaser is going to stud my dragon boy. Thank you for your time, let me know your. Most. Needed food n I'll send y'all 200 points

Boys:
Katlinel - Sunrise
flarechaser - SimaDeLosHuesos
rse - Groudon - although i see he's level 25 so i understand if you say no
MibsDawe - Ruby

Girls
EmeraldMew - Lyre
Underooz - unnamed
PearlCorgi - Enyo
@flarechaser - LaJoyanca - i see they are not related
AmeFeisty - Ruby
EmeraldMew - Nola
Nentuaby - Perdix
doodledsoul - Grenat
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat I was planning on breeding them for Starfall but I'll take a look at my breeding plan and see if I can do another pair instead.

Edit: I've checked and yeah I can breed others for Starfall. Let me know if you find a nest.
@TrissyCat I was planning on breeding them for Starfall but I'll take a look at my breeding plan and see if I can do another pair instead.

Edit: I've checked and yeah I can breed others for Starfall. Let me know if you find a nest.
tumblr_njbg8oL9dE1t7pikpo1_250.png
Enyo is not ready to breed for 27 days, but if you want to wait that long I'm willing to provide her for breeding
Enyo is not ready to breed for 27 days, but if you want to wait that long I'm willing to provide her for breeding
QXwuN8U.png
@flarechaser thank you very much, I'll look later tonight when I'm on the computer, like much later, 7-8 fr time

@pearlcorgi I think I'm set unless the pair breeds only girls, the colors are all the same so it's the easiest project ever
@flarechaser thank you very much, I'll look later tonight when I'm on the computer, like much later, 7-8 fr time

@pearlcorgi I think I'm set unless the pair breeds only girls, the colors are all the same so it's the easiest project ever
Lichtdrache.gif
@Flarechaser found a nest, will be on till rollover
@Flarechaser found a nest, will be on till rollover
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat, sorry, I've been busy. Let me know when you want me to send the dragons.
@TrissyCat, sorry, I've been busy. Let me know when you want me to send the dragons.
@TrissyCat Ruby is up for sale if U wish to buy her from me! if u just want to rent that works too!
if u do wish to buy her she doesnt come with any appeal btw!
@TrissyCat Ruby is up for sale if U wish to buy her from me! if u just want to rent that works too!
if u do wish to buy her she doesnt come with any appeal btw!
@flarechaser asap please
@flarechaser asap please
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat sent
@TrissyCat sent
You need to borrow Ruby?
You need to borrow Ruby?