Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Spiral Halloween Skulls?
1 2 3
[Size=5] Hey! Thanks for checking my post! I was just wondering how many people would be interested if I made these into an adoptable. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1nuysls.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/H7Io9ul.png[/img] So, the primary gene is the main skull color, the secondary gene are the horns and the tertiary gene are the patterns! I would also like to know how much I should price them for and what breed I should work on next. Thank you! :3
Hey! Thanks for checking my post! I was just wondering how many people would be interested if I made these into an adoptable.
1nuysls.pngH7Io9ul.png
So, the primary gene is the main skull color, the secondary gene are the horns and the tertiary gene are the patterns!
I would also like to know how much I should price them for and what breed I should work on next. Thank you! :3
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
Pinglist
PastelPaisley
Nebulady
Saraceaser
DragonWarrior333
CrazyassBat
SporkLord
ibook
ShadowsNear
ArowanaPrincess
rubyfire96
DemonicDuchess
MinervaTheDragon
Naudir
jr413
Votes
Nocturne: 4
Coatl: 4
Wildclaw: 2
Tundra: 1
Fae: 2
Guardian: 2
Pearlcatcher: 1
Pinglist
PastelPaisley
Nebulady
Saraceaser
DragonWarrior333
CrazyassBat
SporkLord
ibook
ShadowsNear
ArowanaPrincess
rubyfire96
DemonicDuchess
MinervaTheDragon
Naudir
jr413
Votes
Nocturne: 4
Coatl: 4
Wildclaw: 2
Tundra: 1
Fae: 2
Guardian: 2
Pearlcatcher: 1
Affiliates!
ONzv2vl.png
Affiliates!
ONzv2vl.png
Reserve
Reserve
@RoseAkemi
Oooo! These are really nice! May I suggest a Nocturne skull please and can I get on your pinglist?
@RoseAkemi
Oooo! These are really nice! May I suggest a Nocturne skull please and can I get on your pinglist?
8v5mipt.png
@RoseAkemi
Hey
Buddy
Affiliates?
@RoseAkemi
Hey
Buddy
Affiliates?
tumblr_oz89i2Ht8A1w8xkufo1_75sq.png rsz_111506966122104.png
@PastelPaisley
Alright! Added!

@ Ky
Sure, dude XD
@PastelPaisley
Alright! Added!

@ Ky
Sure, dude XD
@RoseAkemi
OOH YES~

Pinglist, please! ^^ (And might you possibly consider doing other breeds? Just wondering~ ;3)

Also, try pinging the Adoptables Pinglist! Might conjure more interest quicker for you. ^^
@RoseAkemi
OOH YES~

Pinglist, please! ^^ (And might you possibly consider doing other breeds? Just wondering~ ;3)

Also, try pinging the Adoptables Pinglist! Might conjure more interest quicker for you. ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser
Alright! Added!
Also, yes! I'm planning on doing other breeds!~ That's why I'm setting up votes for the next breed I should work on. :3

The Adoptables Pinglist? What do mean?
@Saraceaser
Alright! Added!
Also, yes! I'm planning on doing other breeds!~ That's why I'm setting up votes for the next breed I should work on. :3

The Adoptables Pinglist? What do mean?
@RoseAkemi
Awesome! ^^ Can't wait to see the other breeds~ :D

(And I mean G.A.P., the pinglist just for Adopts~)
@RoseAkemi
Awesome! ^^ Can't wait to see the other breeds~ :D

(And I mean G.A.P., the pinglist just for Adopts~)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 3