Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sorting Cauldron Items
I'm not in the forums much anymore, so maybe this has already been suggested or in the works??

I know there is a drop-down bar to sort items you can make by level or name, but I have REALLY been wanting some more options for it.

Like grouping apparel/familiars/ingredients onto the drop-down. I'll go and finally find the page with the familiar i want to brew, then I find out im missing a sulfur or something and I spend forever flipping back and forth through pages of apparel and stuff to find where it is :/
I'm not in the forums much anymore, so maybe this has already been suggested or in the works??

I know there is a drop-down bar to sort items you can make by level or name, but I have REALLY been wanting some more options for it.

Like grouping apparel/familiars/ingredients onto the drop-down. I'll go and finally find the page with the familiar i want to brew, then I find out im missing a sulfur or something and I spend forever flipping back and forth through pages of apparel and stuff to find where it is :/
+3 FR time
Free Maxed Cauldron use here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2374963
I support this idea.

Just adding something besides Alphabetical and Level would be nice. Time, cost, types...
I support this idea.

Just adding something besides Alphabetical and Level would be nice. Time, cost, types...
giphy.gif