Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Level 40 Gathering
1 2 3 4
Congratz! I only maxed digging and im about 3 levels away from maxing hunting, 9 from scavening...everything else is far, far away xDD
Congratz! I only maxed digging and im about 3 levels away from maxing hunting, 9 from scavening...everything else is far, far away xDD
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Congrats! I'm so glad I am not the only one with maxed out gatherings/is an achievement hunter. I had my max out happen on Sept. 5th according to my achievements.

Ftl max gathering for eggs though...
Congrats! I'm so glad I am not the only one with maxed out gatherings/is an achievement hunter. I had my max out happen on Sept. 5th according to my achievements.

Ftl max gathering for eggs though...
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
I'm maxing my last area now. Its at 34.
I'm maxing my last area now. Its at 34.
ECNdq9d.png
meanwhile [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/C7WeEdLITVm8xNzvGV-DSw.png[/img] its easy to tel where i gather the most
meanwhile
C7WeEdLITVm8xNzvGV-DSw.png
its easy to tel where i gather the most
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Congrats! 3 more levels until I'm entirely maxed out too.
Congrats! 3 more levels until I'm entirely maxed out too.
@HSoup
Congratulations. I have 3 at 40 and 3 at 37. I guess I've been doing far too much digging during festival weeks trying for those elusive chests.
@HSoup
Congratulations. I have 3 at 40 and 3 at 37. I guess I've been doing far too much digging during festival weeks trying for those elusive chests.
April showers bring forth May flowers
Very nice! Just did the same, myself! :D
Very nice! Just did the same, myself! :D
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2017-09-19 11:34:05] meanwhile [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/C7WeEdLITVm8xNzvGV-DSw.png[/img] its easy to tel where i gather the most [/quote] Pretty similar to me XDD except I do gather food thanks to no coli time :( Also no eggs for ANY of us!! //cri
PixelSpiral wrote on 2017-09-19:
meanwhile
C7WeEdLITVm8xNzvGV-DSw.png
its easy to tel where i gather the most

Pretty similar to me XDD except I do gather food thanks to no coli time :(

Also no eggs for ANY of us!! //cri
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
I hit level 40 in hunting today, all I have left to max out is fishing (lvl 38 currently) and gathering which is 34 lol.
I hit level 40 in hunting today, all I have left to max out is fishing (lvl 38 currently) and gathering which is 34 lol.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'm slowly working my way there. I pretty much gather in a food area until I level, then move on to the next (always basing my flight based on who has dom; I'm superstitious like that). I alternate scavenging and digging during festivals.

So far: level 33-34 in all food areas and level 32 in non-food.
I'm slowly working my way there. I pretty much gather in a food area until I level, then move on to the next (always basing my flight based on who has dom; I'm superstitious like that). I alternate scavenging and digging during festivals.

So far: level 33-34 in all food areas and level 32 in non-food.
CC16.gif pastcat.png
1 2 3 4