Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout- Newbies Welcome [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@MichiRei ya that was just so you have a list depending on what's still avalable but if they all are then golden aveaters suite, claws, and fermiliar
@MichiRei ya that was just so you have a list depending on what's still avalable but if they all are then golden aveaters suite, claws, and fermiliar
@MichiRei, is it possible if I can have these?

Going Rogue-crimson

skin: constellation, rock and flame, celestian shimmer

welder's mask

Thank you so much!
@MichiRei, is it possible if I can have these?

Going Rogue-crimson

skin: constellation, rock and flame, celestian shimmer

welder's mask

Thank you so much!
4193f6c5-0540-4a5b-85e6-d8ba6b36c772.png
@MichiRei I AM IN LOVE WITH DAELIN I AM A BIG FAN OF PIRATES AND OMG I LOVE THEM HAVE THEY BEEN TAKEN??
Also- my dragon baby Chant has been dreaming of having the Emerald aviator set so can I have that too??? And if you want to be extra generous, Daelin needs a familiar friend (I don't have any more to assign to dragons) so can I have the Skittering Megashrinp?? (You don't have to if you don't want to, I'm just in LOVE with shrimp)
@MichiRei I AM IN LOVE WITH DAELIN I AM A BIG FAN OF PIRATES AND OMG I LOVE THEM HAVE THEY BEEN TAKEN??
Also- my dragon baby Chant has been dreaming of having the Emerald aviator set so can I have that too??? And if you want to be extra generous, Daelin needs a familiar friend (I don't have any more to assign to dragons) so can I have the Skittering Megashrinp?? (You don't have to if you don't want to, I'm just in LOVE with shrimp)
tastefulmarketing.gif
@helixs Well, your dragons could use some apparel! If you want to see how one of the sets would look on the dragon, you can go here--> Dressing Room
Just copy and paste the number of the dragon in the box and it'll bring the dragon up in the dressing room. Then you can find and equip items to it by clicking on the slots to the right!
Just keep in mind that items in the top slot will sit on top of the ones below it, so sometimes it will cover other apparel and look weird. You can easily rearrange them though by dragging and dropping them!
@helixs Well, your dragons could use some apparel! If you want to see how one of the sets would look on the dragon, you can go here--> Dressing Room
Just copy and paste the number of the dragon in the box and it'll bring the dragon up in the dressing room. Then you can find and equip items to it by clicking on the slots to the right!
Just keep in mind that items in the top slot will sit on top of the ones below it, so sometimes it will cover other apparel and look weird. You can easily rearrange them though by dragging and dropping them!
DHsCMJx.png
@MichiRei This is so kind, thank you! If this isn't being awful since you said 4 items, could I please have Mainecoon cat, Warmwater Wanderers, Silver Ferret, and these skins/accents (since you said 3 count as 1) Skin: Celestian Shimmer, Skin: Whimsical Night, and Accent: Rainbow Scales? Thank you so much!! This is so kind. Let me know if this is too much! ^-^

Edit - sorry if this is just for newbies, I can delete this post. I joined in July
@MichiRei This is so kind, thank you! If this isn't being awful since you said 4 items, could I please have Mainecoon cat, Warmwater Wanderers, Silver Ferret, and these skins/accents (since you said 3 count as 1) Skin: Celestian Shimmer, Skin: Whimsical Night, and Accent: Rainbow Scales? Thank you so much!! This is so kind. Let me know if this is too much! ^-^

Edit - sorry if this is just for newbies, I can delete this post. I joined in July
'blue smedium banner
@MichiRei could I have this skin here? And this? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/22935.png [/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/23301.png [/img]
@MichiRei could I have this skin here? And this?

22935.png 23301.png
How about the steampunk gold set? Or if I only have to take four the goggles, scarf, gloves and wings?
How about the steampunk gold set? Or if I only have to take four the goggles, scarf, gloves and wings?
@MichiRei could i have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15957381] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159574/15957381_350.png[/img] [/url] and the wispwillow magician accent please?
@MichiRei could i have
15957381_350.png
and the wispwillow magician accent please?
@MichiRei omg Sapphire is gorgeous!
I'd like to get and if I could
@MichiRei omg Sapphire is gorgeous!
I'd like to get and if I could
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@MichiRei

Is Adreanas still around? I love wildclaws.
@MichiRei

Is Adreanas still around? I love wildclaws.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12