Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons to good homes!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@rosebunny sure I would like that. I will send him over^^
@rosebunny sure I would like that. I will send him over^^
@slademaverick Is Minori still available? If so, may I please have her?
@slademaverick Is Minori still available? If so, may I please have her?
OeWKpc9.png palomeno_princess_by_succubuslust-dbu9aok.png
@SladeMaverick can i have Rhanmaron?
@SladeMaverick can i have Rhanmaron?
ew9u8Xp.png
@PalominoPrincess
Sure I will send him over!

@Gurepu I will set up a CR
@PalominoPrincess
Sure I will send him over!

@Gurepu I will set up a CR
@SladeMaverick may I Nhiyala & Hige?
@SladeMaverick may I Nhiyala & Hige?
@Nivis I can send you over Nhiyala. Hige is one of my permanent dragons and part of one of my breeding pairs. But I can take a note to send you one of his offsprings of the next nest
@Nivis I can send you over Nhiyala. Hige is one of my permanent dragons and part of one of my breeding pairs. But I can take a note to send you one of his offsprings of the next nest
@@SladeMaverick, what am I clairvoyant, what is it about?
@@SladeMaverick, what am I clairvoyant, what is it about?
@Nivis
I am sorry I don't really understand what you tried to say. Sorry if I may have offended you.
I posted Hige and SeonMi to another player to show her that pair and asked if she wanted an offspring from them
@Nivis
I am sorry I don't really understand what you tried to say. Sorry if I may have offended you.
I posted Hige and SeonMi to another player to show her that pair and asked if she wanted an offspring from them
@SladeMaverick my friend Nivis undestand english only in rly small level (lower than mine xDD), she wrong understand your post on 3 page (and i think translate google dont work very well xD)

dont worry i translate her now all :) and she told, she is interested in offsprings from this pair
@SladeMaverick my friend Nivis undestand english only in rly small level (lower than mine xDD), she wrong understand your post on 3 page (and i think translate google dont work very well xD)

dont worry i translate her now all :) and she told, she is interested in offsprings from this pair
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Niya Thank you for explaining. I will let her know. And thank you for translating. Unfortunetly i only know German and English. But I will keep it simple next time.
Thank you again
@Niya Thank you for explaining. I will let her know. And thank you for translating. Unfortunetly i only know German and English. But I will keep it simple next time.
Thank you again
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11