Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DragonInk [Sandsurge F]
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 190 191
@dragonNMR I'm not sure if I showed you this boy before, but I wanted you to see how wonderful I think he looks in his fancy custom clothes. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21107903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211080/21107903_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dragonNMR

I'm not sure if I showed you this boy before, but I wanted you to see how wonderful I think he looks in his fancy custom clothes. :)

21107903_350.png

n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@dragonNMR I'l love a copy of Reborn Frigus if you are still taking slots? it looks so good!
@dragonNMR I'l love a copy of Reborn Frigus if you are still taking slots? it looks so good!
4c72e258e58188c4aa724578e5aea89cf510ae79.gif
@dragonNMR One slot please for Reborn Frigus if it's still available!
@dragonNMR One slot please for Reborn Frigus if it's still available!

@dragonNMR hi, sorry! ive been terribly busy and missed a bunch of pings. if the skins i ordered are still available, will you take treasure for them? sorry again for the trouble!

@dragonNMR hi, sorry! ive been terribly busy and missed a bunch of pings. if the skins i ordered are still available, will you take treasure for them? sorry again for the trouble!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@dragonNMR
Same question here, do you still take orders for the WC skins?
If so, could you add me to Reborn Frigus please? :)
@dragonNMR
Same question here, do you still take orders for the WC skins?
If so, could you add me to Reborn Frigus please? :)
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@AlexiCyn You did show me and he still looks smashing! :D

@limeypie @Arakkoa @Farvel Hello and apologies for the wait! Thank you for liking the skin! I am willing to take one more run if I get five people since I lack the gems. Let me get back to you if you are still interested.

@atrolock @Steel Are you two still interested in a copy of Reborn Frigus?

@pooses No worries, I've been busy myself and I still have your copy. Treasure is perfectly fine, I can set up a P-AH or you can send in payment if it is mixed via PM. :)
@AlexiCyn You did show me and he still looks smashing! :D

@limeypie @Arakkoa @Farvel Hello and apologies for the wait! Thank you for liking the skin! I am willing to take one more run if I get five people since I lack the gems. Let me get back to you if you are still interested.

@atrolock @Steel Are you two still interested in a copy of Reborn Frigus?

@pooses No worries, I've been busy myself and I still have your copy. Treasure is perfectly fine, I can set up a P-AH or you can send in payment if it is mixed via PM. :)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR
Oh, yes! Did I miss the pings for it? :(
@dragonNMR
Oh, yes! Did I miss the pings for it? :(
odJgrAd.png
@dragonNMR can you setup a private auction please? c: thank you!
@dragonNMR can you setup a private auction please? c: thank you!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@dragonNMR
Yes, I am! Sorry if I missed the ping, if it's printed you can go ahead and send a CR? Thanks!
@dragonNMR
Yes, I am! Sorry if I missed the ping, if it's printed you can go ahead and send a CR? Thanks!
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@dragonNMR
Can i buy a copy of Reborn Frigus?
Thank you.
@dragonNMR
Can i buy a copy of Reborn Frigus?
Thank you.
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 190 191