Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Random Lag on page changing. HNNNGH
Trying to post this was just another example - it took two minutes to load. Other times, it's fine. This happens when trying to:
Bond with familiars
Gather
Switch from 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 etc within the lair
Convert stuff
Get to any page from the menu bar.
Trading with Crim
Accessing Flight Rising in general.

It's random, no explicable cause. There seems to be about 1500 users on at the moment. But it happens any old time. I can wait up to 5 minutes sometimes (usually I just end up closing everything and going away)

The lagginess started to come back after the achievements were re-enabled. It's just been really bad now, since recent long downtime. Does anyone else have this issue?
Is it a cache thing?
Like I say, it comes and goes.
Trying to post this was just another example - it took two minutes to load. Other times, it's fine. This happens when trying to:
Bond with familiars
Gather
Switch from 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 etc within the lair
Convert stuff
Get to any page from the menu bar.
Trading with Crim
Accessing Flight Rising in general.

It's random, no explicable cause. There seems to be about 1500 users on at the moment. But it happens any old time. I can wait up to 5 minutes sometimes (usually I just end up closing everything and going away)

The lagginess started to come back after the achievements were re-enabled. It's just been really bad now, since recent long downtime. Does anyone else have this issue?
Is it a cache thing?
Like I say, it comes and goes.
s9pf.jpg
Hello @Lowly, this appears to be related to the overall Festival Lag. We apologize for the frustration and we're working on ways to address this. Thank you!
Hello @Lowly, this appears to be related to the overall Festival Lag. We apologize for the frustration and we're working on ways to address this. Thank you!