Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you going to be for Halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'm probably putting some facepaint in my face and go just like a member of the band Powerwolf. I also have to get my black dusty coat and the black western hat out of the wardrobe again. ^^
I'm probably putting some facepaint in my face and go just like a member of the band Powerwolf. I also have to get my black dusty coat and the black western hat out of the wardrobe again. ^^
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.
Ruby from RWBY, I have a friend who is being Yang.
Ruby from RWBY, I have a friend who is being Yang.
she/he/they | fr + 3
I'm going to be a witch! I'm repeating my costume from last year because the hat i bought was very pricy and fancy. :)
I'm going to be a witch! I'm repeating my costume from last year because the hat i bought was very pricy and fancy. :)
Lucas • 15
i lieke,,, bnunnys, .,
If I can borrow the top from work, I might go as the dentist from little shop of horrors. I have everything else.
If I can borrow the top from work, I might go as the dentist from little shop of horrors. I have everything else.
A Pokemon Ranger NPC from the ORAS games.
A Pokemon Ranger NPC from the ORAS games.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
myself
i don't care enough to make a costume and i don't want to buy one
myself
i don't care enough to make a costume and i don't want to buy one
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
A normal person.
A normal person.
My writing project.
I'm attempting to make a barbarian-esq/wild mage costume. I have a basic idea but I'm waiting for the dress form I ordered to get in so I can actually fully start on it since it's difficult to place things where I want them on my own body and then edit them haha. It's going to use all animal bits, with the exception of fake sinew since getting real sinew to sew with is a bit expensive from what I've found. The main piece of the outfit is a white-tailed deer antler I have that fits perfectly around my waist so I'm going to have that as my belt kind of. I'm going to hang all my tails I have off of it and a pouch on the other side.
I'm attempting to make a barbarian-esq/wild mage costume. I have a basic idea but I'm waiting for the dress form I ordered to get in so I can actually fully start on it since it's difficult to place things where I want them on my own body and then edit them haha. It's going to use all animal bits, with the exception of fake sinew since getting real sinew to sew with is a bit expensive from what I've found. The main piece of the outfit is a white-tailed deer antler I have that fits perfectly around my waist so I'm going to have that as my belt kind of. I'm going to hang all my tails I have off of it and a pouch on the other side.
hANn2C0.gif
A sheet with headphones. Don't ask questions.
A sheet with headphones. Don't ask questions.
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
I'm gonna try to be a dinosaur!!
I'm gonna try to be a dinosaur!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13