Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free art raffle! [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Good luck everyone! <3
Good luck everyone! <3
1U8DDHp.png
Good luck to all!!
Good luck to all!!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
And the winner of the main prize will be @Zaelium!!! Congratz!

If I don't hear from you in 24 hours, I will be drawing the winner again.

Please confirm here that you are going to accept the prize and I will be then contacting you with PM on the commission :) Hopefully you will be here to accept this, so you don't miss it.

And the winner of the main prize will be @Zaelium!!! Congratz!

If I don't hear from you in 24 hours, I will be drawing the winner again.

Please confirm here that you are going to accept the prize and I will be then contacting you with PM on the commission :) Hopefully you will be here to accept this, so you don't miss it.

1_by_cas_a_fras-db9r69q.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db9r695.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-db9r68q.gif
Ok now I am going to move onto picking the three extra winners for the additional pieces of artwork!
Ok now I am going to move onto picking the three extra winners for the additional pieces of artwork!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db9r69q.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db9r695.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-db9r68q.gif
@GiantPandroid @MinSuga and @Madsparkz, you guys are the winners for the 3 additional prizes!!! Yay!

Same to you as the main winner. Please ping me on this thread to confirm that you will accept the prize within 24 hours! If you do not accept it, I will unfortunately draw a new winner for you prize.

I will be contacting you by PM when I get confirmation :)
@GiantPandroid @MinSuga and @Madsparkz, you guys are the winners for the 3 additional prizes!!! Yay!

Same to you as the main winner. Please ping me on this thread to confirm that you will accept the prize within 24 hours! If you do not accept it, I will unfortunately draw a new winner for you prize.

I will be contacting you by PM when I get confirmation :)
@TeddyDJ
Omigosh I got picked?! I accept the prize! Thank you!
@TeddyDJ
Omigosh I got picked?! I accept the prize! Thank you!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Congrats everyone! :D
Congrats everyone! :D
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
Congrats!!!
Congrats!!!
@TeddyDJ