Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hi! So I joined a year ago and only just remembered my account here, so as I didn't do this before, I'd like to do it now.
You can call me Bo and I'm from the UK. I have two dogs, Rosie and Dave. I'm looking into being an artist, since I love drawing! I love dragons, Imperials are my favourite. I also lived in France for 10 years, so I know a lot of French. I really like nature, animals (shiba inus, tigers, cats, owls...), music (daft punk, last dinosaurs, bad suns, two door cinema club...) tv shows (rick and morty, voltron 84/LD, steven universe...) anime (hq, bnha, free!!, yoi...), and other stuff i can't think of right now! I am on tumblr, deviantart, discord and lioden!

I'd really like some new friends on this site so send me a friend rq and ill accept+we can talk!
I have a few questions (as all of this is very confusing) so could I ask here or do I make another thread for that? Thank you everyone that replies!
Hi! So I joined a year ago and only just remembered my account here, so as I didn't do this before, I'd like to do it now.
You can call me Bo and I'm from the UK. I have two dogs, Rosie and Dave. I'm looking into being an artist, since I love drawing! I love dragons, Imperials are my favourite. I also lived in France for 10 years, so I know a lot of French. I really like nature, animals (shiba inus, tigers, cats, owls...), music (daft punk, last dinosaurs, bad suns, two door cinema club...) tv shows (rick and morty, voltron 84/LD, steven universe...) anime (hq, bnha, free!!, yoi...), and other stuff i can't think of right now! I am on tumblr, deviantart, discord and lioden!

I'd really like some new friends on this site so send me a friend rq and ill accept+we can talk!
I have a few questions (as all of this is very confusing) so could I ask here or do I make another thread for that? Thank you everyone that replies!
tumblr_inline_o8q7elRtBw1tyc5vd_100.png
You can ask here!
Also I've been trying to teach myself French so I know a little

@Transpirit
You can ask here!
Also I've been trying to teach myself French so I know a little

@Transpirit
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Oops, sorry for the late reply. I was busy.
Anyway, hello! Comment vas tu?
The questions I have:
Do I have to read/know the site's lore to play/more understand it?
What is "occupation" on this site? What breeding project should I have?
I have two dragons in my den I can't get rid of, why?
Thanks for replying @MagicJade
Oops, sorry for the late reply. I was busy.
Anyway, hello! Comment vas tu?
The questions I have:
Do I have to read/know the site's lore to play/more understand it?
What is "occupation" on this site? What breeding project should I have?
I have two dragons in my den I can't get rid of, why?
Thanks for replying @MagicJade
@Transpirit
Je vais bien. Et tu?
(This is so fun, I don't know anyone who knows any French)

The lore is something you can pick up over time. If you want to you can read through all of it under the Encyclopedia tab you can but most of it just comes from time. You don't really need the lore to be able to play or understand the game.

And occupations on the site, well... other than the set ways of making money on the game such as fairgrounds and exalting dragons there are a few other ways. Some people open shops. These can be anything from a hatchery where they sell pretty dragons to an art shop where they sell some type of shop to a coli leveling service where they level up other people's dragons. You can also do things such as well dragons or items on the auction house. This works especially well with Baldwin materials as they sell for a lot and you can make them easily. You can also buy dragons when they are hatchlings and then sell them when they become adults and there price goes up (this is what I do). Try looking up money making guides or sniping guides in the forum search if you want to learn more about it.

You don't have to have a breeding project. For the first few months I only bought dragons off of the Auction House (or AH) that I thought were pretty. If you do have a 'dream dragon' or a dragon you have designed in the scrying workshop that you really want and isn't for sale you can start a breeding project to try and get it. I've only ever done one breeding project and it for a friend even though I've been here for over a year.

What two dragons? You should be able to exalt or sell all Dragons. If it's some kind of glitch you can report it in the bug report forum.

Wow, sorry for such long answers! The site is a little complicated to explain. It gets way simpler over time as you become used to things tho :)
@Transpirit
Je vais bien. Et tu?
(This is so fun, I don't know anyone who knows any French)

The lore is something you can pick up over time. If you want to you can read through all of it under the Encyclopedia tab you can but most of it just comes from time. You don't really need the lore to be able to play or understand the game.

And occupations on the site, well... other than the set ways of making money on the game such as fairgrounds and exalting dragons there are a few other ways. Some people open shops. These can be anything from a hatchery where they sell pretty dragons to an art shop where they sell some type of shop to a coli leveling service where they level up other people's dragons. You can also do things such as well dragons or items on the auction house. This works especially well with Baldwin materials as they sell for a lot and you can make them easily. You can also buy dragons when they are hatchlings and then sell them when they become adults and there price goes up (this is what I do). Try looking up money making guides or sniping guides in the forum search if you want to learn more about it.

You don't have to have a breeding project. For the first few months I only bought dragons off of the Auction House (or AH) that I thought were pretty. If you do have a 'dream dragon' or a dragon you have designed in the scrying workshop that you really want and isn't for sale you can start a breeding project to try and get it. I've only ever done one breeding project and it for a friend even though I've been here for over a year.

What two dragons? You should be able to exalt or sell all Dragons. If it's some kind of glitch you can report it in the bug report forum.

Wow, sorry for such long answers! The site is a little complicated to explain. It gets way simpler over time as you become used to things tho :)
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
@MagicJade
Sa va bien! Moi est ma famille allons à un restaurant cet après-midi. J'aime la pizza <3 Vous faite quelque chose aujourd'ui?
(I'm glad it's fun lol)

Thank you so much for answering my questions! I understand a little better now. Do you mind if I message you every time I have a question? It's fine if not though, I can scavenge the forums, haha.
Also, the dragons I couldn't exalt... Were in a nest.... I'm so stupid ????

Sorry I take so much time to respond :') I've been busy-busy these past days.
@MagicJade
Sa va bien! Moi est ma famille allons à un restaurant cet après-midi. J'aime la pizza <3 Vous faite quelque chose aujourd'ui?
(I'm glad it's fun lol)

Thank you so much for answering my questions! I understand a little better now. Do you mind if I message you every time I have a question? It's fine if not though, I can scavenge the forums, haha.
Also, the dragons I couldn't exalt... Were in a nest.... I'm so stupid ????

Sorry I take so much time to respond :') I've been busy-busy these past days.
@Transpirit
Ah, not quite sure what you asked me. You _____ ______ _____ today? Right? What's the middle bit mean?

Yeah, I don't mind if you message me. I could use some more friends on here :)
@Transpirit
Ah, not quite sure what you asked me. You _____ ______ _____ today? Right? What's the middle bit mean?

Yeah, I don't mind if you message me. I could use some more friends on here :)
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
@MagicJade
[I'm going to a restaurant this afternoon] Are you doing anything today?
faite > do
quelque chose > something
:D

Ah good! Also sorry I reply late, we seem to have opposite time zones.
This thread turned into a French lesson omg. And I'm not complaining.
@MagicJade
[I'm going to a restaurant this afternoon] Are you doing anything today?
faite > do
quelque chose > something
:D

Ah good! Also sorry I reply late, we seem to have opposite time zones.
This thread turned into a French lesson omg. And I'm not complaining.
@Transpirit

I know, lol

Yeah, I"m in FR+0

(that's the sites clock in the top left and then how many hours ahead you are)
@Transpirit

I know, lol

Yeah, I"m in FR+0

(that's the sites clock in the top left and then how many hours ahead you are)
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |