Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weirdest Thing You've Googled
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Donald Trump ( ?° ?? ?°)
Donald Trump ( ?° ?? ?°)
2q3td9s.png
What is the plural of beef?

....its beeves
What is the plural of beef?

....its beeves
I'm a roleplayer and enjoy seeing people suffer when me and my friends write them... not helped by the fact that our favorite fandom is Marvel

So wierdest searches would have to be

"What would happen if you puncture a fire extinguisher?"

"What would happen if you threw a book off a skyscraper?"

and lots of med stuff that might get me looked at funny by criminal investigators if they ever looked at my bookmarks (I'm a writer not a murderer I swear!)

if anyone would like context for these searches feel free to ping me
I'm a roleplayer and enjoy seeing people suffer when me and my friends write them... not helped by the fact that our favorite fandom is Marvel

So wierdest searches would have to be

"What would happen if you puncture a fire extinguisher?"

"What would happen if you threw a book off a skyscraper?"

and lots of med stuff that might get me looked at funny by criminal investigators if they ever looked at my bookmarks (I'm a writer not a murderer I swear!)

if anyone would like context for these searches feel free to ping me
If I ping multiple times, it's because I'm a horrible typist and I'm Sorry
New search: The Land Before Time But Every Time Someone Says 'Littlefoot' The Land Before Time: The Stone Of Cold Fire Plays But Every Time Someone Says 'Stone Of Cold Fire', Every Other Land Before Time Movie Plays In Order
New search: The Land Before Time But Every Time Someone Says 'Littlefoot' The Land Before Time: The Stone Of Cold Fire Plays But Every Time Someone Says 'Stone Of Cold Fire', Every Other Land Before Time Movie Plays In Order
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
"What foods should you not feed to a raccoon"
I was looking this up for reference for my thesis project. I wanted to know if raccoons eat fish and what kind they can eat xD

"How do I know if my knuckle is broken"
I got really angry at myself one day and punched the floor a lot and it hurt and started swelling and I had no idea what to do and I panicked :'D
"What foods should you not feed to a raccoon"
I was looking this up for reference for my thesis project. I wanted to know if raccoons eat fish and what kind they can eat xD

"How do I know if my knuckle is broken"
I got really angry at myself one day and punched the floor a lot and it hurt and started swelling and I had no idea what to do and I panicked :'D
"worry worry worry fallout"
"prolly"
"sandwhich"
"summer lovin"
"sald"
"worry worry worry fallout"
"prolly"
"sandwhich"
"summer lovin"
"sald"
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
"bill cipher summoning circle"
i'm going to give you guys the satisfaction of not knowing the context for this
"bill cipher summoning circle"
i'm going to give you guys the satisfaction of not knowing the context for this
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
Hmmmmm...
- years of various stuff on mind control for personal research
- effects of lye on the human body
- which body part can survive freezing the most
- mind control fungus
- drugged gummy bears
- cyanide
- effects of cyanide
- how to treat cyanide poisoning
- tuberculosis
- tuberculosis how long until death (searching didn't help me. I had to get help from a librarian. They are amazing people)
- list of bioluminescent fungi
- effects of bullet wounds
- symptoms of blood loss
- blood transfusions
- telepathic octopus

So guess what my hobbies are.
Hmmmmm...
- years of various stuff on mind control for personal research
- effects of lye on the human body
- which body part can survive freezing the most
- mind control fungus
- drugged gummy bears
- cyanide
- effects of cyanide
- how to treat cyanide poisoning
- tuberculosis
- tuberculosis how long until death (searching didn't help me. I had to get help from a librarian. They are amazing people)
- list of bioluminescent fungi
- effects of bullet wounds
- symptoms of blood loss
- blood transfusions
- telepathic octopus

So guess what my hobbies are.
vojnGCQ.png
How much it would cost in the UK to hire a sniper, for research for a story thing I was writing.

I'm pretty sure I'm on some sort of watchlist, now.

(There's a massive price range, in case anyone's interested in the result of my googling).

On a similar note, the projected recovery time and potential complications for a gunshot wound to the front of the shoulder, and how painful kneecapping is.

There should be a specific author google, to absolve you of any weird looks for googling this stuff, I swear.
How much it would cost in the UK to hire a sniper, for research for a story thing I was writing.

I'm pretty sure I'm on some sort of watchlist, now.

(There's a massive price range, in case anyone's interested in the result of my googling).

On a similar note, the projected recovery time and potential complications for a gunshot wound to the front of the shoulder, and how painful kneecapping is.

There should be a specific author google, to absolve you of any weird looks for googling this stuff, I swear.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Well I mean, as a writer I'm continuously googling some really weird and alarming things, so it would be hard to narrow it down to just one.
However, the weirdest thing I googled this week would have to be "baby butt syringe", but we can thank h3h3 for that.
Well I mean, as a writer I'm continuously googling some really weird and alarming things, so it would be hard to narrow it down to just one.
However, the weirdest thing I googled this week would have to be "baby butt syringe", but we can thank h3h3 for that.
e01d895b9f.gifc84c5ca1e9.gif4e2199e3ad.gifa7d65c6b65.gif8b36affa59.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8