Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Art: starting at 8k t
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@iokru,
Can I ask if you'd only do flight rising dragons? Like if you could also draw other ocs as well?
@iokru,
Can I ask if you'd only do flight rising dragons? Like if you could also draw other ocs as well?

with shortness of breath I’ll explain the infinite
how rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist
@Flossie

Nope, I'll draw anything that isn't gory or NSFW :)
@Flossie

Nope, I'll draw anything that isn't gory or NSFW :)
8efivoV.pngNAGBQEx.gif4GipHhE.png
@iokru ah i didnt forget!!!! and hes so lovely ty! ill send ur payment in a moment!
@iokru ah i didnt forget!!!! and hes so lovely ty! ill send ur payment in a moment!
P2hmwWb.png
@iokru do u have a pinglist
@iokru do u have a pinglist
TvGyETb.gif
@iokru

pinglist? c:
@iokru

pinglist? c:
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
@MochiTeaaa @AquaSoars

Hehe didn't have one, but I'll make one just for you two :)
@MochiTeaaa @AquaSoars

Hehe didn't have one, but I'll make one just for you two :)
@Nori
So glad you liked it!
@Nori
So glad you liked it!
@iokru,

May I ask if you'd only do headshots and if you could do backgrounds as well? I'm willing to spend all my currency for art as I'm planning to quit ^^;
@iokru,

May I ask if you'd only do headshots and if you could do backgrounds as well? I'm willing to spend all my currency for art as I'm planning to quit ^^;

@Flossie

aw no :( Im sorry to hear that! Hopefully you aren't planning on exalting you dragons </3

I can do backgrounds and full bodies too, I can give you a price if you tell me what you want me to draw and how detailed :)
@Flossie

aw no :( Im sorry to hear that! Hopefully you aren't planning on exalting you dragons </3

I can do backgrounds and full bodies too, I can give you a price if you tell me what you want me to draw and how detailed :)
@iokru,
Alright <3
I don't think i'm planning to exalt them but if anybody wants them, they are free to go. Recently lost a whole interest and I always tend to forget about logging in and check notifications regularly.

Could I send you the reference through PM?
@iokru,
Alright <3
I don't think i'm planning to exalt them but if anybody wants them, they are free to go. Recently lost a whole interest and I always tend to forget about logging in and check notifications regularly.

Could I send you the reference through PM?

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17