Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
1 2 ... 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 ... 18155 18156
@Shaydas he's perfect! I needed someone to replace Neon since he ended up being related to Trance. I've got him up to level 7 already since it is sort of a rite of passage in my clan that if you're a wildclaw you can't be a level one. or else you're a loser and the other wild claws will make fun of you call you names
@Shaydas he's perfect! I needed someone to replace Neon since he ended up being related to Trance. I've got him up to level 7 already since it is sort of a rite of passage in my clan that if you're a wildclaw you can't be a level one. or else you're a loser and the other wild claws will make fun of you call you names
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@laurastylinson

Can i have that last one??
@laurastylinson

Can i have that last one??
@Smiikewatcher

Sure :) Sending!
@Smiikewatcher

Sure :) Sending!
QFXpYkj.png
@chibimeize could I snag #2? I love em-
@chibimeize could I snag #2? I love em-
gone!
gone!
uh oh! g1 obsession alert
@ShepherdOfFire
Your wildclaws must be very tame and mighty little beats hahah. Glad you found a mate for Trance I saw your "ragequit" earlier XD
@ShepherdOfFire
Your wildclaws must be very tame and mighty little beats hahah. Glad you found a mate for Trance I saw your "ragequit" earlier XD
8pTv.gif
@Brokenstones
*coughs throat. Please, sir, read the post again before asking me for a dragon from my lair. Also, I'm looking for more experienced users with Noir; I will offer an exception if you can prove to me that you're a nonexalt and nonresell active user for the next 2 weeks or so. I'm sorry for being a little harsh, but I really concerned on Noir's safety. Thank you for your interest tho.
@Brokenstones
*coughs throat. Please, sir, read the post again before asking me for a dragon from my lair. Also, I'm looking for more experienced users with Noir; I will offer an exception if you can prove to me that you're a nonexalt and nonresell active user for the next 2 weeks or so. I'm sorry for being a little harsh, but I really concerned on Noir's safety. Thank you for your interest tho.
8pTv.gif
@ElectricBandit I completely understand! Thank you anyway XD
@ElectricBandit I completely understand! Thank you anyway XD
@chibimieze is this one still available? I'm new and looking to collect and get some breeding going so I can start trading (trading is basically my favorite thing ever). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35363798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353638/35363798_350.png[/img] [/url]
@chibimieze is this one still available? I'm new and looking to collect and get some breeding going so I can start trading (trading is basically my favorite thing ever).

35363798_350.png
IY4owZT.png
@Electricbandit man I adopt noir?
I love her gene combo.
I don't exalt dragons I'm given.
Manly just hatchings I've bred that don't sell by the time they're adults.
She's quite likely very, I'd like add lore and apparel to her.
She'd probable end up being the herb keeper for my clan alongside Algearo in the last page of my lair.
I also am going to be re homing a few other dragons in my lair.
@Electricbandit man I adopt noir?
I love her gene combo.
I don't exalt dragons I'm given.
Manly just hatchings I've bred that don't sell by the time they're adults.
She's quite likely very, I'd like add lore and apparel to her.
She'd probable end up being the herb keeper for my clan alongside Algearo in the last page of my lair.
I also am going to be re homing a few other dragons in my lair.
1 2 ... 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 ... 18155 18156