Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons/gifts for Newbies!: CLOSED
1 2 3
Hey! I'd love to pass some dragons and gifts down to some newbies, in the same manner I was so welcomed during my first week! Please understand that these dragons are expected to not be exhaulted for at least a little while. They are truly meant to help you get into the game as I was!!

Dergs up for grabs:

Each derg will come with a familiar and an apparel item or two!

Upon picking out which dragon you'd love, please reply here and make sure to tag me in your response (just type @fritztheferret)

Good luck and welcome to Flight Rising!
Hey! I'd love to pass some dragons and gifts down to some newbies, in the same manner I was so welcomed during my first week! Please understand that these dragons are expected to not be exhaulted for at least a little while. They are truly meant to help you get into the game as I was!!

Dergs up for grabs:

Each derg will come with a familiar and an apparel item or two!

Upon picking out which dragon you'd love, please reply here and make sure to tag me in your response (just type @fritztheferret)

Good luck and welcome to Flight Rising!
@fritztheferret Hello! Can I please have Fisher? And if you can spare, can you also send a renaming scroll? Just an optional request!
@fritztheferret Hello! Can I please have Fisher? And if you can spare, can you also send a renaming scroll? Just an optional request!
I'd love to get Taylor if that's okay! @fritztheferret she is awesome! I haven't seen that breed yet!
I'd love to get Taylor if that's okay! @fritztheferret she is awesome! I haven't seen that breed yet!
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes He's a Snapper! Check the wiki: http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki
@StormJunes He's a Snapper! Check the wiki: http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki
@silverquark
Oh that's awesome ! Thanks!
@silverquark
Oh that's awesome ! Thanks!
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
Can i please have Medea?
Can i please have Medea?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif

[/url]
@Serposum @StormJunes Sent on over!

@SilverQuark I'm not sure why I can't send Medea over currently, but it's not allowing me. I updated available dragons, feel free to pick another one!

@moonwhiskers Medea was chosen already, though due to some unforeseen issues I couldn't give her anyways! Feel free to pick another dragon though!
@Serposum @StormJunes Sent on over!

@SilverQuark I'm not sure why I can't send Medea over currently, but it's not allowing me. I updated available dragons, feel free to pick another one!

@moonwhiskers Medea was chosen already, though due to some unforeseen issues I couldn't give her anyways! Feel free to pick another dragon though!
@fritztheferret

may I please have this one?
flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35122160

thanks!
@fritztheferret

may I please have this one?
flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35122160

thanks!
@fritztheferret I just joined last night, If they are still available may i have the first or last dragon you have listed up there? Unnamed or Natasha
@fritztheferret I just joined last night, If they are still available may i have the first or last dragon you have listed up there? Unnamed or Natasha
Quote:
“Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me”
@fritztheferret i love natasha if shes still avaible!
@fritztheferret i love natasha if shes still avaible!
1 2 3