Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Bought
I have 270kt and I am not sure how to get poison so maybe I can buy it here? ;v;

I am still learning but hopefully this is correct.

Edit: I bought poison from the auction house so I am down to little treasure. I will get gembond later!
I have 270kt and I am not sure how to get poison so maybe I can buy it here? ;v;

I am still learning but hopefully this is correct.

Edit: I bought poison from the auction house so I am down to little treasure. I will get gembond later!
IRkrlkr.png3do1AjF.pngjr6wBiA.pngTf27638.png
@Greetings Hello! The Poison gene is obtained through leveling up Baldwin's Bubbling Brew in the Trading Post (click on the cauldron on the lower right hand side). However, since it is a Level 10 brew, it may be faster to either buy one outright or to pay someone for the use of their cauldron. Here's the components: 100k Treasure [item=Silver Muck]x2 [item=Black Slime]x2 [item=Blue Ooze]x1 [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction]x1 [item=Powerful Serthis Poison]x20 Usually, if you rent someone's cauldron, if you provide the materials they'll do it for tips, so that may be your best bet! I'm down a few components otherwise I'd offer to do it for you, but ping me if you have the mats and my cauldron will be free. Good luck!
@Greetings

Hello! The Poison gene is obtained through leveling up Baldwin's Bubbling Brew in the Trading Post (click on the cauldron on the lower right hand side). However, since it is a Level 10 brew, it may be faster to either buy one outright or to pay someone for the use of their cauldron. Here's the components:

100k Treasure
Silver Muck x2
Black Slime x2
Blue Ooze x1
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x1
Powerful Serthis Poison x20

Usually, if you rent someone's cauldron, if you provide the materials they'll do it for tips, so that may be your best bet! I'm down a few components otherwise I'd offer to do it for you, but ping me if you have the mats and my cauldron will be free. Good luck!
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@Greetings

I have a cauldron a high enough level to brew Poison. I believe I have all the mats except for the Irradiated Alchemical Reduction and Powerful Serthis Potion (I have 11 of those.) I can provide the rest of the mats, but it will cost extra, otherwise, if you provide all materials my Cauldron is free.
@Greetings

I have a cauldron a high enough level to brew Poison. I believe I have all the mats except for the Irradiated Alchemical Reduction and Powerful Serthis Potion (I have 11 of those.) I can provide the rest of the mats, but it will cost extra, otherwise, if you provide all materials my Cauldron is free.
@Greetings

also, you can find the Poison gene on the Auction House. Look under the "specialty" tab

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/specialty?itemname=poison&collapse=1

Right now, the lowest cost is 258 gems (which is quite low) for the time. good luck!
@Greetings

also, you can find the Poison gene on the Auction House. Look under the "specialty" tab

http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/specialty?itemname=poison&collapse=1

Right now, the lowest cost is 258 gems (which is quite low) for the time. good luck!
WJIMaFD.jpg
@FliptheFrog @NightAssassin @Islanzadi

Thank you all for letting me know! :) I think I will try out the cauldron myself and see what I can learn (^-^)*
@FliptheFrog @NightAssassin @Islanzadi

Thank you all for letting me know! :) I think I will try out the cauldron myself and see what I can learn (^-^)*
IRkrlkr.png3do1AjF.pngjr6wBiA.pngTf27638.png