Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Discords & Active Flights? Help
1 2
My sister is looking to switch to a flight with a more active community. She is curious as to which flights have a discord chat and a friendly user base. The one exception to this is Plague, as she really isn't interested in the aesthetic. Please share your opinions/knowledge to help her out! I've only been in ice and plague so I have no experience outside of the two flights.

Thank you in advance!
My sister is looking to switch to a flight with a more active community. She is curious as to which flights have a discord chat and a friendly user base. The one exception to this is Plague, as she really isn't interested in the aesthetic. Please share your opinions/knowledge to help her out! I've only been in ice and plague so I have no experience outside of the two flights.

Thank you in advance!
pYExrXf.png
Nature has a bunch of friendly people willing to help a sapling out. We have a fast discord, and everyone there is really nice and supportive of others.
Nature has a bunch of friendly people willing to help a sapling out. We have a fast discord, and everyone there is really nice and supportive of others.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Arcane has a slack chat! We're always looking for new members
Arcane has a slack chat! We're always looking for new members
iO2X60T.png
@DarknessReborn
@Glacecakes
Thank you both for replying! I'll let her know so she can take both flights into consideration.
@DarknessReborn
@Glacecakes
Thank you both for replying! I'll let her know so she can take both flights into consideration.
pYExrXf.png
Oh, lightning is great too. We have a lot of active members.
Oh, lightning is great too. We have a lot of active members.
CLVpsxr.gif
@scullyno
Light has both Discord and Slack. The forums are a bit slower moving than Plague which you'd be familiar with, but still friendly.
@scullyno
Light has both Discord and Slack. The forums are a bit slower moving than Plague which you'd be familiar with, but still friendly.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@scullyno Hi there! Although our forums are slow, Ice flight has a big, active discord community! We also have an oof role if she wants to stop in and chat with us before transferring :) You can PM me for an invite!
@scullyno Hi there! Although our forums are slow, Ice flight has a big, active discord community! We also have an oof role if she wants to stop in and chat with us before transferring :) You can PM me for an invite!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
bump
bump
4bRpwm4.png
[quote name="squidragon" date=2017-09-12 14:32:02] @scullyno Hi there! Although our forums are slow, Ice flight has a big, active discord community! We also have an oof role if she wants to stop in and chat with us before transferring :) You can PM me for an invite! [/quote] Seconding this. Ice flight's forums aren't very fast, but the discord is 15/10 would recommend.
squidragon wrote on 2017-09-12:

Seconding this. Ice flight's forums aren't very fast, but the discord is 15/10 would recommend.
Water has a discord and we're very friendly!
Water has a discord and we're very friendly!
J2GnxIK.png 15nsuuw.jpg 6x9oPGe.png smrme9.jpg
1 2