Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lair Expansion Problem Unresolved
My original post still remains unsolved, topic found here.

I was told to send in a ticket, and I did - twice - and it's been a week and I still haven't recieved any help. I would very much like my treasure back.
My original post still remains unsolved, topic found here.

I was told to send in a ticket, and I did - twice - and it's been a week and I still haven't recieved any help. I would very much like my treasure back.
Hello @Dieselmouse, I apologize for the delay, the password/account recovery emails have been the priority this past week as we've gotten hundreds of them. Please send your information back in, include the link to your original post.

I'm locking the thread as it is a duplicate thread about the same issue and requires back-end customer service. Thank you.
Hello @Dieselmouse, I apologize for the delay, the password/account recovery emails have been the priority this past week as we've gotten hundreds of them. Please send your information back in, include the link to your original post.

I'm locking the thread as it is a duplicate thread about the same issue and requires back-end customer service. Thank you.