Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Site stalling
1 2
Hello everyone, the lag is due to the holiday event and we are aware of it. We are looking into various ways we can improve this experience so everyone can enjoy the holidays instead of struggling.

We are very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience.
Hello everyone, the lag is due to the holiday event and we are aware of it. We are looking into various ways we can improve this experience so everyone can enjoy the holidays instead of struggling.

We are very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience.
SAme issue here as well
SAme issue here as well
icefull2.png
coliseum stalling every few enemy groups, but this issue is far more annoying. using the current chrome version right now, ever since the security update the sites been a bit slower for me, and when the event started pages took about 1-10 minutes to load, this happening every 30-60 seconds.
coliseum stalling every few enemy groups, but this issue is far more annoying. using the current chrome version right now, ever since the security update the sites been a bit slower for me, and when the event started pages took about 1-10 minutes to load, this happening every 30-60 seconds.
I'm having the same issue, Coli froze on me earlier twice in a row, so I gave up on it... now I'm having issues with it freezing up in my lair, seems like after 3-5 actions it freezes and I have to refresh or close out of my browser completely :/
I'm having the same issue, Coli froze on me earlier twice in a row, so I gave up on it... now I'm having issues with it freezing up in my lair, seems like after 3-5 actions it freezes and I have to refresh or close out of my browser completely :/
1 2