Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I love Purple
Hi everybody! I'm Kitty and I love rainbows, and my favorite color is purple. I like cats and cute things, I collect dolls and toys. I've seen posts around the place about this site a couple times but never thought of joining until now and I wish I had a long time ago. I'm having lots of fun. This game is great, the dragons are so cute. Thank you for this great game, I now have a new favorite place! :)
Hi everybody! I'm Kitty and I love rainbows, and my favorite color is purple. I like cats and cute things, I collect dolls and toys. I've seen posts around the place about this site a couple times but never thought of joining until now and I wish I had a long time ago. I'm having lots of fun. This game is great, the dragons are so cute. Thank you for this great game, I now have a new favorite place! :)
@rainbowteakitty

Hi Kitty! Welcome to Flight Rising!

Lilac is such a cute dragon! :) Are faes your favourite breed?
@rainbowteakitty

ZFj885c.pngtumblr_ph2zpr9fMI1sbxtq7o3_250.png
@rainbowteakitty

Fae buddies!! :D Hi there, I'm new too! ^v^ Lilac and Crush are sooo pretty, and so are your other dragon friends! I really love pastels and pretty colors, too! I only joined a little while ago, but I definitely agree with you, this place is super cool~ I wish I joined sooner, too. Everyones been really nice, and it just feels really cool here! ^v^
@rainbowteakitty

Fae buddies!! :D Hi there, I'm new too! ^v^ Lilac and Crush are sooo pretty, and so are your other dragon friends! I really love pastels and pretty colors, too! I only joined a little while ago, but I definitely agree with you, this place is super cool~ I wish I joined sooner, too. Everyones been really nice, and it just feels really cool here! ^v^
[quote name="setonix" date=2017-09-10 17:02:10] @rainbowteakitty Hi Kitty! Welcome to Flight Rising! Lilac is such a cute dragon! :) Are faes your favourite breed? [/quote] It was the one I liked of the four dragons they let me pick from. I'm thinking it will be just because this is my first dragon and I made her myself. I like looking through the dragons on the auction though, they all look great.
setonix wrote on 2017-09-10:
@rainbowteakitty

It was the one I liked of the four dragons they let me pick from. I'm thinking it will be just because this is my first dragon and I made her myself. I like looking through the dragons on the auction though, they all look great.