Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiya!!
Hi there! My name is amber and I'm a new person here at Flight Rising! I've heard some cool things, and as soon as I check it out, I had to come and say hi!! I really hope to make some friends, so don't be afraid to come and drop a little hello! ^v^ There's so many different types of people I can see already, and I'm so excited to be able to make some new friends!!

This poor intro forum probably has a lot of newbies saying hi, and I'm really sorry if I'm just adding onto it!! I just get really excited!
Hi there! My name is amber and I'm a new person here at Flight Rising! I've heard some cool things, and as soon as I check it out, I had to come and say hi!! I really hope to make some friends, so don't be afraid to come and drop a little hello! ^v^ There's so many different types of people I can see already, and I'm so excited to be able to make some new friends!!

This poor intro forum probably has a lot of newbies saying hi, and I'm really sorry if I'm just adding onto it!! I just get really excited!
@ProfoundLuck

Hi there Amber! Welcome to Flight Rising! *showers you in petals and leaves*

Not to worry this is exactly what this forum is meant for. :) What are your favourite type of dragons? And what activities do you want to get started on?
@ProfoundLuck

Hi there Amber! Welcome to Flight Rising! *showers you in petals and leaves*

Not to worry this is exactly what this forum is meant for. :) What are your favourite type of dragons? And what activities do you want to get started on?
ZFj885c.pngtumblr_ph2zpr9fMI1sbxtq7o3_250.png
@ProfoundLuck Welcome!! I love your username, and it must be true because your progens (the dragon you created and the one that appeared in your lair) are amazing! I've sent you a welcome package in the CR (Crossroads), I hope it helps. ^-^ Also, a scry of your progens: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=66&auth=5b180510036e048eca55c6f7f059dfb8b536d8f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=32&auth=fc196cdcb943d16f3b12caec51cd9ab55f9c6e9a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@ProfoundLuck
Welcome!! I love your username, and it must be true because your progens (the dragon you created and the one that appeared in your lair) are amazing! I've sent you a welcome package in the CR (Crossroads), I hope it helps. ^-^

Also, a scry of your progens:

dragon?age=1&body=67&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=66&auth=5b180510036e048eca55c6f7f059dfb8b536d8f7&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&gender=0&tert=41&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=32&auth=fc196cdcb943d16f3b12caec51cd9ab55f9c6e9a&dummyext=prev.png
@setonix

*Gasps softly and dances about a little!* Thank you so much!! ^o^ I'm really excited to be here!!

Oh gosh! There's so many to choose from! Faes are one of my top ones, though. Pearlcatchers and Imperials are also really cool, and I really like their lil whiskers! :o Spirals are also really cool! And hmmm, that's a tough one!! I guess I sort of want to learn how to pretty up my dragons, and maybe figure out how the battle system works! ^v^ The fairgrounds do look like a lot of fun, too! Really, It's hard for me to choose!! ^v^;
@setonix

*Gasps softly and dances about a little!* Thank you so much!! ^o^ I'm really excited to be here!!

Oh gosh! There's so many to choose from! Faes are one of my top ones, though. Pearlcatchers and Imperials are also really cool, and I really like their lil whiskers! :o Spirals are also really cool! And hmmm, that's a tough one!! I guess I sort of want to learn how to pretty up my dragons, and maybe figure out how the battle system works! ^v^ The fairgrounds do look like a lot of fun, too! Really, It's hard for me to choose!! ^v^;
@Kaylana
Thank you so much!! And oh my gosh, they look so pretty! Like little butterflies, which, really, is why I chose fae for Aafje!! ^v^ And Progens sounds like a really cool thing to call my starters!! :o

Oh my gosh, that's so generous of you, thank you! I'm going to guess that I'll have to look in the Crossroads tab for that, lol! ^v^
@Kaylana
Thank you so much!! And oh my gosh, they look so pretty! Like little butterflies, which, really, is why I chose fae for Aafje!! ^v^ And Progens sounds like a really cool thing to call my starters!! :o

Oh my gosh, that's so generous of you, thank you! I'm going to guess that I'll have to look in the Crossroads tab for that, lol! ^v^
@ProfoundLuck

Hahaha yup! My favourites are Imperials and Skydancers! :3 I actually haven't had a fae in my lair yet, I might look into getting one of the auction house.... maybe....

You can pop down to the scrying workshop to try out different genes on your dragons or a random dragon. Genes are really expensive though, so the cheapest way is to get hatchlings off the auction house that you like, and breed from them! When you have saved up enough you can give your progens genes if you like :)

For the Coliseum, here's the guide I used when I started out, and am still using it now: Duke's levelling guide You can definitely train your dragons as you like, but this is the most efficient way for now ;)

The fairgrounds are great fun, I'm quite partial to a few rounds of Artefracture! ^_^

Ta for now, feel free to visit my lair/ send a message anytime :)
@ProfoundLuck

Hahaha yup! My favourites are Imperials and Skydancers! :3 I actually haven't had a fae in my lair yet, I might look into getting one of the auction house.... maybe....

You can pop down to the scrying workshop to try out different genes on your dragons or a random dragon. Genes are really expensive though, so the cheapest way is to get hatchlings off the auction house that you like, and breed from them! When you have saved up enough you can give your progens genes if you like :)

For the Coliseum, here's the guide I used when I started out, and am still using it now: Duke's levelling guide You can definitely train your dragons as you like, but this is the most efficient way for now ;)

The fairgrounds are great fun, I'm quite partial to a few rounds of Artefracture! ^_^

Ta for now, feel free to visit my lair/ send a message anytime :)
ZFj885c.pngtumblr_ph2zpr9fMI1sbxtq7o3_250.png