Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP w/ Conny2015
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(I just looked at the last RP comment and I don't really know what else to RP, do you want to do a time skip or something?)
(I just looked at the last RP comment and I don't really know what else to RP, do you want to do a time skip or something?)
(Okay. :P)
(Okay. :P)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
It had been a month since Eclipse had joined the Razor Talons, and she was quickly getting used to their way of life.
It had been a month since Eclipse had joined the Razor Talons, and she was quickly getting used to their way of life.
The hawk finished off her meal (different one, of course :P) and smiled. Eclipse looked up at the sky.
The hawk finished off her meal (different one, of course :P) and smiled. Eclipse looked up at the sky.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
In the sky, Razor Talons flew alighted on the peaks of the rocks above,
In the sky, Razor Talons flew alighted on the peaks of the rocks above,
The harris hawk crouched down, content with her meal. She was glad of the 'eyebrows' which protected her eyes from the sun.

(I didn't know that before going to the zoo this year. I'm such a finch-head :P)
The harris hawk crouched down, content with her meal. She was glad of the 'eyebrows' which protected her eyes from the sun.

(I didn't know that before going to the zoo this year. I'm such a finch-head :P)
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10