Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 RP w/ Conny2015
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
"Perhaps." Eclipse turned around and flew some distance before turning around again.
"Perhaps." Eclipse turned around and flew some distance before turning around again.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Keres looked at the hawk. Why isn't she leaving? What does she want? Usually, all birds flew off immediately.
Keres looked at the hawk. Why isn't she leaving? What does she want? Usually, all birds flew off immediately.
The hawk seemed to be wanting to say something. They seem to be aggressive to all birds... What if they attack me? What if Nightmaren was right and I'm going to get killed? Eclipse thought.
The hawk seemed to be wanting to say something. They seem to be aggressive to all birds... What if they attack me? What if Nightmaren was right and I'm going to get killed? Eclipse thought.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Keres turned to her birds. "That hawk should fly off soon. We'll patrol later on." The patrol nodded, and they began to fly towards the Dry Gulch.
Keres turned to her birds. "That hawk should fly off soon. We'll patrol later on." The patrol nodded, and they began to fly towards the Dry Gulch.
"Can..." Eclipse began, nervous.

(sorry for taking so long!)
"Can..." Eclipse began, nervous.

(sorry for taking so long!)
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Keres turned to her. "What?"

(And it's okay!)
Keres turned to her. "What?"

(And it's okay!)
Eclipse stared down.
Eclipse stared down.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
"What do you want?" Keres asked once again.
"What do you want?" Keres asked once again.
I might as well get it over with. Eclipse looked up.
"To join the Razor Talons," she replied.
I might as well get it over with. Eclipse looked up.
"To join the Razor Talons," she replied.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
After a moment's hesitation, Keres replied, "Okay."
After a moment's hesitation, Keres replied, "Okay."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10