Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi, I'm new :)
Hi, I've just joined today and looking for some new friends and anyone that is willing to help me get a feel for the game.
Please feel free to say hello even if you are new too as I would be interested in acquiring more dragons and possibly selling off any unwanted hatchlings at a later date.
If there is anyone that is looking to off load any of their dragons please let me know as I would be happy to give them a home :D

Any advice would be much appreciated as I would like to eventually breed some of the rarer dragons, colours and traits but need to figure out which ones they are first.
Hi, I've just joined today and looking for some new friends and anyone that is willing to help me get a feel for the game.
Please feel free to say hello even if you are new too as I would be interested in acquiring more dragons and possibly selling off any unwanted hatchlings at a later date.
If there is anyone that is looking to off load any of their dragons please let me know as I would be happy to give them a home :D

Any advice would be much appreciated as I would like to eventually breed some of the rarer dragons, colours and traits but need to figure out which ones they are first.
Hello and welcome! If you have a problem, just ping me. It's really nice to reproduce the dragon. I can give you an imperial baby. he really need a warm nest. c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35703096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357031/35703096_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello and welcome!
If you have a problem, just ping me.
It's really nice to reproduce the dragon.
I can give you an imperial baby. he really need a warm nest. c:

35703096_350.png
shyvana___by_leonalight123-dbxo27v.png
art_shoppp_by_leonalight123-dbxo27m.pngdeviantartt_by_leonalight123-dbxo27q.pngadoptt_shoppp_by_leonalight123-dbxo27c.png
@Seraphie I there! Welcome to Flight Rising!

I'd love to be your friend! I can help answer any questions you have. FR is a really fun place filled with all sorts of cool activities, games, and community events. Some of the rarest dragons are coatls, wildclaws and imperials, and a few of the rarest genes are: capsule, opal, lace, glimmer, falcon, savanna, alloy, and metallic, petals too.
@Seraphie I there! Welcome to Flight Rising!

I'd love to be your friend! I can help answer any questions you have. FR is a really fun place filled with all sorts of cool activities, games, and community events. Some of the rarest dragons are coatls, wildclaws and imperials, and a few of the rarest genes are: capsule, opal, lace, glimmer, falcon, savanna, alloy, and metallic, petals too.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
Hi, @Wychwing.

Thank you so much, I will add you to my friend's list.
From what I've seen so far everyone seems so friendly and you can get so many colours and types but I will know which to look out for now.
I've started out with the Tundra's and was given 2 breedable Guardian hatchlings by my bf but they look to have the potential to breed some beautiful hatchlings so I'm hoping they will sell well as a starting point.
Hi, @Wychwing.

Thank you so much, I will add you to my friend's list.
From what I've seen so far everyone seems so friendly and you can get so many colours and types but I will know which to look out for now.
I've started out with the Tundra's and was given 2 breedable Guardian hatchlings by my bf but they look to have the potential to breed some beautiful hatchlings so I'm hoping they will sell well as a starting point.
Hi @Shyvana123,

That would be lovely thank you and I would love to give him a nice new home, he is certainly a very beautiful boy.
I will add you to my friend's list if that's ok?
Hi @Shyvana123,

That would be lovely thank you and I would love to give him a nice new home, he is certainly a very beautiful boy.
I will add you to my friend's list if that's ok?
@Seraphie

of course!
@Seraphie

of course!
shyvana___by_leonalight123-dbxo27v.png
art_shoppp_by_leonalight123-dbxo27m.pngdeviantartt_by_leonalight123-dbxo27q.pngadoptt_shoppp_by_leonalight123-dbxo27c.png
@seraphie

Welcome!
@seraphie

Welcome!
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
Thank you Chill :D
Thank you Chill :D