Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Special (Feline) Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@femmegf

Examples would be lovely ^_^
@femmegf

Examples would be lovely ^_^
A Wish For Colors (100HC)
Teacup Imps
Breeding Card Shop
7v0wXjM.png Imperial Search
Can you draw cats?
Click Here!

Boop! Sorry the drawing is side ways...
hVqvUoR.jpg
Boop! Sorry the drawing is side ways...
hVqvUoR.jpg
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@LotusTea [size=5]I apologise once more for taking so long! Here is my donation and sincerest well wishes for all of you. Stay strong <3[/size] Size for a 8x11 book, as requested. If it happens to be large, feel free to crop out some of the blackness around it. Also, yes, you may print it! ^^ Don't worry if it looks small! I tried saving the image again- you get the full 2400x3000 pixels! Edit: including a [url=https://i.imgur.com/ziPcebV.jpg]>> link <<[/url] just in case! ----- ----- [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ziPcebV.jpg[/img]
@LotusTea
I apologise once more for taking so long! Here is my donation and sincerest well wishes for all of you. Stay strong <3

Size for a 8x11 book, as requested. If it happens to be large, feel free to crop out some of the blackness around it. Also, yes, you may print it! ^^

Don't worry if it looks small! I tried saving the image again- you get the full 2400x3000 pixels!
Edit: including a >> link << just in case!

ziPcebV.jpg
Farewell
@JackdawShark Thanks for the art; Sorry for the delay in response, I've been in and out of the hospital for the past week x.x;
@JackdawShark Thanks for the art; Sorry for the delay in response, I've been in and out of the hospital for the past week x.x;
A Wish For Colors (100HC)
Teacup Imps
Breeding Card Shop
7v0wXjM.png Imperial Search
Can you draw cats?
Click Here!

@LotusTea
Do you still need more art?
@LotusTea
Do you still need more art?
@LotusTea Oh my, I hope you're feeling better! :(
It's perfectly fine, no need to apologise! Flight Rising, however, did not send me a notification :/
Either way, I'm glad I could help!
@LotusTea Oh my, I hope you're feeling better! :(
It's perfectly fine, no need to apologise! Flight Rising, however, did not send me a notification :/
Either way, I'm glad I could help!
Farewell
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7