Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Special (Feline) Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@steamplonk I'd really appreciate it! Feel free to just draw him however you're comfortable <3
@steamplonk I'd really appreciate it! Feel free to just draw him however you're comfortable <3
A Wish For Colors (100HC)
Teacup Imps
Breeding Card Shop
7v0wXjM.png Imperial Search
Can you draw cats?
Click Here!

@LotusTea that sounds great, do you have a preferred pose hun?
@LotusTea that sounds great, do you have a preferred pose hun?
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
@BabPuff

Not specifically, maybe just a cute sitting pose of some kind?
@BabPuff

Not specifically, maybe just a cute sitting pose of some kind?
Teacup Imps
Breeding Card Shop
Can you draw cats?
Click Here!

@lotustea 2s66bm0.jpg
@lotustea 2s66bm0.jpg
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
@BabPuff That looks great! Thank you very much, I appreciate it!
@BabPuff That looks great! Thank you very much, I appreciate it!
Teacup Imps
Breeding Card Shop
Can you draw cats?
Click Here!

@LotusTea Ack, I'm so sorry to hear this! D:
Such a handsome boy, of course I'll make some art for your roommate!( it might take a while, but I hope to do it today) No need for trade or payment, I am only glad that I can help her out somehow ;n;

Best of wishes! I'll get back to you soon!

Edit: You can have it printed out if you wish.
@LotusTea Ack, I'm so sorry to hear this! D:
Such a handsome boy, of course I'll make some art for your roommate!( it might take a while, but I hope to do it today) No need for trade or payment, I am only glad that I can help her out somehow ;n;

Best of wishes! I'll get back to you soon!

Edit: You can have it printed out if you wish.
Farewell
@JackdawShark Thank you so much, I really appreciate it <3 I know she will too.
@JackdawShark Thank you so much, I really appreciate it <3 I know she will too.
Teacup Imps
Breeding Card Shop
Can you draw cats?
Click Here!

^
^
Teacup Imps
Breeding Card Shop
Can you draw cats?
Click Here!

I wish I knew how to draw cats, they have my sympathies. I wonder if they would enjoy watching Kitten Academy channel on YouTube. Its helped me thru some dark times.
I wish I knew how to draw cats, they have my sympathies. I wonder if they would enjoy watching Kitten Academy channel on YouTube. Its helped me thru some dark times.
@JoyLayne She's been spending a lot of her grieving snuggling with the other two cats of the house. The problem is the other two are nothing like her Franklin was, so while it helps, it's not quite what she needs. I did suggest watching things like the channel you mentioned (or animal planet's cutest kittens show.. I cant remember the name) but when she tried it made it worse ><; I think she just needs time and way more cat snuggles. But I really appreciate the sympathies & such, thank you ^_^
@JoyLayne She's been spending a lot of her grieving snuggling with the other two cats of the house. The problem is the other two are nothing like her Franklin was, so while it helps, it's not quite what she needs. I did suggest watching things like the channel you mentioned (or animal planet's cutest kittens show.. I cant remember the name) but when she tried it made it worse ><; I think she just needs time and way more cat snuggles. But I really appreciate the sympathies & such, thank you ^_^
Teacup Imps
Breeding Card Shop
Can you draw cats?
Click Here!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7