Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
ALL OF THESE SKINS ARE PRETTY GR8 I GOTTA GET MYSELF ONE OF THESE
ALL OF THESE SKINS ARE PRETTY GR8 I GOTTA GET MYSELF ONE OF THESE
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.pngdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.giftumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.pngtumblr_oszzy6Ypsc1v8lm95o2_100.pngAlumina +2 FR
The skins are all fabulous!
The skins are all fabulous!
Welcome to the eternal snow
Welcome to the eternal snow
BMEWTUV.png
Cool new skins!
Cool new skins!
520px-RMRM-chan_banner.jpg
Calm down and help me with this time machine.
Hmm... Not really happy with a lot of the skins chosen... Not that they're bad or anything, but I only see one or two of my favorites and there were some with so much more potential. Actually, I don't even think of "Ice" when I see most of them. Why did you guys choose so many dark colored ones? Ice should be bright and flashy and shiny, not dull and dingy like coal. In fact, one reminds me far more of lightning than of ice. :\

Buuut, that's just my opinion. Congratz to everyone nonetheless~
Hmm... Not really happy with a lot of the skins chosen... Not that they're bad or anything, but I only see one or two of my favorites and there were some with so much more potential. Actually, I don't even think of "Ice" when I see most of them. Why did you guys choose so many dark colored ones? Ice should be bright and flashy and shiny, not dull and dingy like coal. In fact, one reminds me far more of lightning than of ice. :\

Buuut, that's just my opinion. Congratz to everyone nonetheless~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@WolfTears I agree with you, I don't particular agree with the choices made but se lavi , they are pretty, and well done though ^_^

p.s. yes the wild claw made it woohoo!
@WolfTears I agree with you, I don't particular agree with the choices made but se lavi , they are pretty, and well done though ^_^

p.s. yes the wild claw made it woohoo!
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
Congratz for the skin contest winners and the honourable mentions! The skins are gorgeous!! ^^

Loving the Apparel and Familiar as well!! Going straight back to the coliseum to get my self some Eternal Snow =3
Congratz for the skin contest winners and the honourable mentions! The skins are gorgeous!! ^^

Loving the Apparel and Familiar as well!! Going straight back to the coliseum to get my self some Eternal Snow =3
I want all those skins O.O

Even the ones I don't have a dragon for, I'll buy a dragon for the skin lol
I want all those skins O.O

Even the ones I don't have a dragon for, I'll buy a dragon for the skin lol
ex9p.png 2rote06.jpg
by Cantrip and Darky!
Ooh I'm really loving the skins (especially the ridgeback and snapper look amazing!)

Thanks for picking my skin and congrats to all the other winners too!
Ooh I'm really loving the skins (especially the ridgeback and snapper look amazing!)

Thanks for picking my skin and congrats to all the other winners too!
fDe0xaO.png
5n4fjT3.png
XaC4BSY.png
n8S7nDd.png
@Undel Is it just me, or are only 3 skins showing up in the Marketplace? M/F mirror, F Ridgeback.
@Undel Is it just me, or are only 3 skins showing up in the Marketplace? M/F mirror, F Ridgeback.
ZPPY.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16