Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Update - Hurricane Irma
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55
Be safe, all FR staff and players in Florida!!! May you're deity protect you and your dragons!
Be safe, all FR staff and players in Florida!!! May you're deity protect you and your dragons!
PyeohlG.png
Good luck, everyone, and thank you, all volunteers! Got family down there myself, so I'm hoping it blows over quickly.
Good luck, everyone, and thank you, all volunteers! Got family down there myself, so I'm hoping it blows over quickly.
HzGpUHb.png
My best wishes go out to you guys affected. Stay safe. <3
My best wishes go out to you guys affected. Stay safe. <3

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

Stay safe, everyone!!
Stay safe, everyone!!
~Wishlist~RScfzRo.gif

He/him pronouns plz ^_^
To all in Irma's path: please stay safe! My SIL is in Florida with y'all - I hope that everyone will make it through.
To all in Irma's path: please stay safe! My SIL is in Florida with y'all - I hope that everyone will make it through.
Best wishes to all the FR members dealing with this and to all non FR members as well
Best wishes to all the FR members dealing with this and to all non FR members as well
nc2b4dJ.gif
Best luck to those in it's path!
Best luck to those in it's path!
not super active :(

he/they/xey
stay safe everyone!
stay safe everyone!
Uq1cq4S.png
Stay safe, everyone!
Stay safe, everyone!
Boil'em! Mash'em! Stick them in a stew!
Potato_Banner_New.png
@Akiri thank you for what you do, it's a rough job

to everyone affected by this, please be safe. I'm in one of those states already under a state of emergency due to this storm, planning on bunkering down and playing FR or WoW or something until the storm has blown through (if the power stays on at least lol).
@Akiri thank you for what you do, it's a rough job

to everyone affected by this, please be safe. I'm in one of those states already under a state of emergency due to this storm, planning on bunkering down and playing FR or WoW or something until the storm has blown through (if the power stays on at least lol).
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 54 55