Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling Service + Coli Grinding {OPEN}
1 2 3
@ImmortalAres

Okay great! So the way I like to do it is, you send one dragon at a time. Once I complete the first one, I'll send it back, you can pay for its half of the training, and then send the next one. Just because I'm only training one at a time anyway and it's easier for me like that :)

So your total is 275k with the 5% discount.

You can go ahead and send the first dragon over and I should be able to finish at least one of them today.
@ImmortalAres

Okay great! So the way I like to do it is, you send one dragon at a time. Once I complete the first one, I'll send it back, you can pay for its half of the training, and then send the next one. Just because I'm only training one at a time anyway and it's easier for me like that :)

So your total is 275k with the 5% discount.

You can go ahead and send the first dragon over and I should be able to finish at least one of them today.
Bump; still an open spot!
Bump; still an open spot!
@Zinia

Dragon's Starting Level: The level your dragon is when you send it over.

Dragon's End Level: The level you want your dragon trained to.

Requested Build: Provide me a name/link to your build so I can see the required stats and battle stones (if provided) or send me a message detailing the stat distribution for each level and stone placement (if stones are provided). If you do not want me to stat/stone your dragon, delete this section from the form.
General Healer build (129int/50quick). Loong currently has his rally, aid, ambush, and discipline. I will be sending 3 Scholars and an elemental bolt along with him.

Edited to add:
Squeeeee!! I just took a peek at your lair and I see you are the one who bought my Camilla. Sweet.

Discounts: If you qualify for any discounts, please list them all here and the highest discount will be applied to your order.

What would my total be and when can Loong begin training?
@Zinia

Dragon's Starting Level: The level your dragon is when you send it over.

Dragon's End Level: The level you want your dragon trained to.

Requested Build: Provide me a name/link to your build so I can see the required stats and battle stones (if provided) or send me a message detailing the stat distribution for each level and stone placement (if stones are provided). If you do not want me to stat/stone your dragon, delete this section from the form.
General Healer build (129int/50quick). Loong currently has his rally, aid, ambush, and discipline. I will be sending 3 Scholars and an elemental bolt along with him.

Edited to add:
Squeeeee!! I just took a peek at your lair and I see you are the one who bought my Camilla. Sweet.

Discounts: If you qualify for any discounts, please list them all here and the highest discount will be applied to your order.

What would my total be and when can Loong begin training?
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige

Your total is 185kt but since you are providing all his stones, you will receive a 5% discount. So after the discount, your total is 175kt. I can take him now and he should be finished later tonight or early tomorrow :) Payment isn't required until training is complete.
@seige

Your total is 185kt but since you are providing all his stones, you will receive a 5% discount. So after the discount, your total is 175kt. I can take him now and he should be finished later tonight or early tomorrow :) Payment isn't required until training is complete.
@Zinia
Fabs. I'll pop over to the CR even as I type.
@Zinia
Fabs. I'll pop over to the CR even as I type.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige

Thanks! I'll send him back via a 2-way CR when he's finished.
@seige

Thanks! I'll send him back via a 2-way CR when he's finished.
Hello,
@Zinia

I'm looking for a coli grind service - either for game currency, or for items I've got in my Sales Thread (visit via my signature)

Could you tell me more details please?
Hello,
@Zinia

I'm looking for a coli grind service - either for game currency, or for items I've got in my Sales Thread (visit via my signature)

Could you tell me more details please?
1_by_srneckaart-dbjeven.jpg2_by_srneckaart-dbjeveq.jpg3_by_srneckaart-dbjevet.jpg
I am interested in 30 minutes of grinding in the sadswept delta- all drops. what is your rate?

@zinia
I am interested in 30 minutes of grinding in the sadswept delta- all drops. what is your rate?

@zinia
H01Ejx7.png
@Vanjirra
Hello! I charge 850t per minute in any venue and you will receive ALL drops, regardless of rarity! I use two level 25s with Eliminate and a third trainer dragon. I will only do 1 hour sessions at a time. As I am training dragons currently, I will only grind in the Mire and Kelp Beds. If you were interested in other venues, I will add you to the waitlist and ping you when I'm ready.

@DivineLush
My rate is 850t per minute. Right now the only venues I will grind are the Mire and Kelp Beds but I can add you to the waitlist and can do the Sandswept Delta as soon as these dragons are leveled.
@Vanjirra
Hello! I charge 850t per minute in any venue and you will receive ALL drops, regardless of rarity! I use two level 25s with Eliminate and a third trainer dragon. I will only do 1 hour sessions at a time. As I am training dragons currently, I will only grind in the Mire and Kelp Beds. If you were interested in other venues, I will add you to the waitlist and ping you when I'm ready.

@DivineLush
My rate is 850t per minute. Right now the only venues I will grind are the Mire and Kelp Beds but I can add you to the waitlist and can do the Sandswept Delta as soon as these dragons are leveled.
@Zinia

ok
@Zinia

ok
H01Ejx7.png
1 2 3