Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leveling Service + Coli Grinding {OPEN}
1 2 3
Zinia's Coliseum Services
open // closed
currently: leveling / grinding / something else / offline

This is still a WIP but I am open and taking clients! If you don't see something here just reply to the thread or message me.

Hello and welcome to my coli services! Here I offer dragon leveling and venue grinding for your convenience, in exchange for treasure or gems. Keep reading for service descriptions, prices, and rules. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a message.

Zinia's Coliseum Services
open // closed
currently: leveling / grinding / something else / offline

This is still a WIP but I am open and taking clients! If you don't see something here just reply to the thread or message me.

Hello and welcome to my coli services! Here I offer dragon leveling and venue grinding for your convenience, in exchange for treasure or gems. Keep reading for service descriptions, prices, and rules. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a message.

[size=3][center][b]Coliseum Leveling Service[/b][/center][/size] [rule] [size=2][b]Prices:[/b] [i](from level 1)[/i] [columns][indent][color=transparent] _______________[/color] Level 2: 2kt Level 3: 3kt Level 4: 6kt Level 5: 8kt Level 6: 10kt Level 7: 12kt Level 8: 14kt Level 9: 16kt [nextcol][indent][color=transparent] _______________[/color] Level 10: 20kt Level 11: 25kt Level 12: 30kt Level 13: 35kt Level 14: 40kt Level 15: 45kt Level 16: 55kt Level 17: 65kt [nextcol][indent][color=transparent] _______________[/color] Level 18: 75kt Level 19: 90kt Level 20: 105kt Level 21: 125kt Level 22: 145kt Level 23: 165kt Level 24: 200kt Level 25: 230kt [/indent][/columns][/size] [size=2]If your dragon is starting at a level other than 1, use the following formula to calculate cost. From level x to level y; level y price - level x price = total cost. For example, a level 5 dragon trained to level 10 would cost 12kt (20kt - 8kt = 12kt). If you need help calculating, don't hesitate to ask![/size][/indent] [rule] [size=2][b]Guidelines:[/b][/size] [list][*][size=2]I can complete most of the levels in just a few minutes/hours/same day but I am a mom and I run a household. 48 hours is what you should expect from 1-25 but allow me up to a week.[/size] [*][size=2]If you need to take your dragon back before I finish, you must pay for the levels already completed.[/size] [*][size=2]Limit 3 dragons per customer slot. This means all 3 of your dragons will be trained before I take on any more clients. However, I will only take and train one dragon at a time; it will be sent back when it is finished and payment will be required before I will train the others. If you are wanting more than 3 dragons trained, you will have to be added to the waitlist (given there are additional customers) or apply for a new order. If there are no other clients at the time, you may have more than 3 dragons trained consecutively. [/size] [*][size=2]I will gladly stone and stat your dragon according to any build you would like. However, you must provide me the stones or payment to cover the cost of stones. I also need details of stat distribution for each level if you would like me to stat them as they are leveled up. [b]Allowing me to build your dragon as they level up will make the training go MUCH faster and you will receive a discount![/b][/size] [*][size=2]If you qualify for any discounts, you need to include them in the order form! I will not check if you qualify for a discount unless you do this! [/size][/list] [rule] [size=2][b]Discounts:[/b][/size] [list][*][size=2]Ice flight members receive a [b]5%[/b] discount. [/size] [*][size=2]New members (specifically, those that have joined in the most RECENT Welcome Week) receive a [b]10%[/b] discount. (Only applies once!)[/size] [*][size=2]Returning customers receive a [b]10%[/b] discount for their second order, and a [b]5%[/b] discount on any future orders.[/size] [*][size=2]Battle stone discounts are as follows: - If you provide Eliminate only (no other stones provided), you will receive a [b]5%[/b] discount. - If you provide the full stone set for a build that includes Eliminate, you will receive a [b]10%[/b] discount. - If you provide the full stone set for a build that does NOT include Eliminate, you will receive a [b]5%[/b] discount. [/size][/list] [size=2]The only discount that is compatible with other discounts is the repeat customer discount. For example, if you are in the Ice flight and are returning for your second order, you will get a 20% discount! At special times such as festivals and holidays, additional discounts will be added or stackable so keep checking back![/size] [rule] [size=2][b]Order Form:[/b] [i](Please reply to the thread with this form or I will not be able to accept your order.)[/i][/size] [indent][size=2]Dragon's Starting Level: The level your dragon is when you send it over. Dragon's End Level: The level you want your dragon trained to. Requested Build: Provide me a name/link to your build so I can see the required stats and battle stones (if provided) or send me a message detailing the stat distribution for each level and stone placement (if stones are provided). If you do not want me to stat/stone your dragon, delete this section from the form. Discounts: If you qualify for any discounts, please list them all here and the highest discount will be applied to your order.[/indent] [/size] [rule] [size=2][b]Currently training:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=328389&tab=dragon&did=28435814]Loong[/url] for seige (Level 15-25)[/size] [size=2][b]Waitlist:[/b] [i](If you want to be added to the wait list, just reply to the thread with how many dragons you need trained and the starting + ending level for each. I will add your name to the list as soon as I see your post.)[/i][/size] [list][*][size=2]ImmortalAres / 2 Dragons Level 17-25[/size] [*][size=2]Username / Dragon A Level X-Y, Dragon B Level X-Y[/size][/list] [rule] [size=2][b]Dragons I have trained for myself:[/b][/size] [list][*][size=2][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=73143&did=32518107&tab=dragon]Level 1-25 (Sold)[/url][/size] [*][size=2][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=333104&tab=dragon&did=4478199]Level 1-25 (On loan)[/url][/size] [*][size=2][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=333104&tab=dragon&did=34223863]Level 1-25 (On loan)[/url][/size] [/list] [size=2][b]Dragons I have trained for others:[/b][/size] [list][*][size=2][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=334562&did=17891829&tab=dragon]Level 10-25 (For Innox)[/url][/size] [*][size=2][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=334562&tab=dragon&did=34452765]Level 10-25 (for Innox)[/url][/size][/list]
Coliseum Leveling Service

Prices: (from level 1)

Level 2: 2kt
Level 3: 3kt
Level 4: 6kt
Level 5: 8kt
Level 6: 10kt
Level 7: 12kt
Level 8: 14kt
Level 9: 16kt

Level 10: 20kt
Level 11: 25kt
Level 12: 30kt
Level 13: 35kt
Level 14: 40kt
Level 15: 45kt
Level 16: 55kt
Level 17: 65kt

Level 18: 75kt
Level 19: 90kt
Level 20: 105kt
Level 21: 125kt
Level 22: 145kt
Level 23: 165kt
Level 24: 200kt
Level 25: 230kt

If your dragon is starting at a level other than 1, use the following formula to calculate cost. From level x to level y; level y price - level x price = total cost. For example, a level 5 dragon trained to level 10 would cost 12kt (20kt - 8kt = 12kt). If you need help calculating, don't hesitate to ask!

Guidelines:
  • I can complete most of the levels in just a few minutes/hours/same day but I am a mom and I run a household. 48 hours is what you should expect from 1-25 but allow me up to a week.
  • If you need to take your dragon back before I finish, you must pay for the levels already completed.
  • Limit 3 dragons per customer slot. This means all 3 of your dragons will be trained before I take on any more clients. However, I will only take and train one dragon at a time; it will be sent back when it is finished and payment will be required before I will train the others. If you are wanting more than 3 dragons trained, you will have to be added to the waitlist (given there are additional customers) or apply for a new order. If there are no other clients at the time, you may have more than 3 dragons trained consecutively.
  • I will gladly stone and stat your dragon according to any build you would like. However, you must provide me the stones or payment to cover the cost of stones. I also need details of stat distribution for each level if you would like me to stat them as they are leveled up. Allowing me to build your dragon as they level up will make the training go MUCH faster and you will receive a discount!
  • If you qualify for any discounts, you need to include them in the order form! I will not check if you qualify for a discount unless you do this!

Discounts:
  • Ice flight members receive a 5% discount.
  • New members (specifically, those that have joined in the most RECENT Welcome Week) receive a 10% discount. (Only applies once!)
  • Returning customers receive a 10% discount for their second order, and a 5% discount on any future orders.
  • Battle stone discounts are as follows:
    - If you provide Eliminate only (no other stones provided), you will receive a 5% discount.
    - If you provide the full stone set for a build that includes Eliminate, you will receive a 10% discount.
    - If you provide the full stone set for a build that does NOT include Eliminate, you will receive a 5% discount.

The only discount that is compatible with other discounts is the repeat customer discount. For example, if you are in the Ice flight and are returning for your second order, you will get a 20% discount! At special times such as festivals and holidays, additional discounts will be added or stackable so keep checking back!

Order Form: (Please reply to the thread with this form or I will not be able to accept your order.)

Dragon's Starting Level: The level your dragon is when you send it over.

Dragon's End Level: The level you want your dragon trained to.

Requested Build: Provide me a name/link to your build so I can see the required stats and battle stones (if provided) or send me a message detailing the stat distribution for each level and stone placement (if stones are provided). If you do not want me to stat/stone your dragon, delete this section from the form.

Discounts: If you qualify for any discounts, please list them all here and the highest discount will be applied to your order.

Currently training: Loong for seige (Level 15-25)

Waitlist: (If you want to be added to the wait list, just reply to the thread with how many dragons you need trained and the starting + ending level for each. I will add your name to the list as soon as I see your post.)
  • ImmortalAres / 2 Dragons Level 17-25
  • Username / Dragon A Level X-Y, Dragon B Level X-Y

Dragons I have trained for myself:

Dragons I have trained for others:
reserved.
reserved.
reserved.
reserved.
reserved just in case.
reserved just in case.
I am open and taking my first customer! If I left anything out just ask. And if you are interested in the grinding service, just message me and I'll provide you with the details! I just don't feel like typing up anymore coding right now \o/
I am open and taking my first customer! If I left anything out just ask. And if you are interested in the grinding service, just message me and I'll provide you with the details! I just don't feel like typing up anymore coding right now \o/
Bump!
Bump!
Could you level 2 dragons of mine from level 17 and 20 to level 25 please, they both are battle ready and have eliminate. :)
How much would that cost me?
@Zinia
Could you level 2 dragons of mine from level 17 and 20 to level 25 please, they both are battle ready and have eliminate. :)
How much would that cost me?
@Zinia
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@ImmortalAres

I would be happy to do that for you :) Do they have anything other than Elim? If they are fully stoned and statted with Elims you will get a 10% discount but if it's just the Elims it will be a 5% discount.

Level 17-25 is 165k and Level 20-25 is 125k so the total before discounts is 290k. A 5% discounts knocks it down to 275k and a 10% discount brings it to 261k.

So let me know what their other stones are like so I can give you the exact total :) And then you can send them over. Payment isn't required until training is complete.
@ImmortalAres

I would be happy to do that for you :) Do they have anything other than Elim? If they are fully stoned and statted with Elims you will get a 10% discount but if it's just the Elims it will be a 5% discount.

Level 17-25 is 165k and Level 20-25 is 125k so the total before discounts is 290k. A 5% discounts knocks it down to 275k and a 10% discount brings it to 261k.

So let me know what their other stones are like so I can give you the exact total :) And then you can send them over. Payment isn't required until training is complete.
They are not fully stoned yet, I'm working on that. But they both have eliminate. So I will happily take the 5% discount, can I pay after you complete the job just for security reasons. I have always done it that way.
@Zinia
They are not fully stoned yet, I'm working on that. But they both have eliminate. So I will happily take the 5% discount, can I pay after you complete the job just for security reasons. I have always done it that way.
@Zinia
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
1 2 3