Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Item Purge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@Lucatri
You look familiar..
Anyways how much is for the splash pearlcatcher accent and KingSunglass Coatl male accent each?
@Lucatri
You look familiar..
Anyways how much is for the splash pearlcatcher accent and KingSunglass Coatl male accent each?
8pTv.gif
@Lucatri
hi bb
how much for your rotclaw, guard of the dead accent,
and your dark winged herald accent
@Lucatri
hi bb
how much for your rotclaw, guard of the dead accent,
and your dark winged herald accent
@vetra

done!

@ElectricBandit

:D

sorry but the only Splash I have is the male Coatl accent, and KingSunGlass is a PC accent not a Coatl accent?

Splash LAH 100g I'll do 50g, Sunglass LAH 400g i'll do 350g

@dggeoff

rotclaw 200g (LAH 270g)
1500g for Guard
not sure if Dark Winged Herald is retired so let's just say 600g

do you play gw2 btw
@vetra

done!

@ElectricBandit

:D

sorry but the only Splash I have is the male Coatl accent, and KingSunGlass is a PC accent not a Coatl accent?

Splash LAH 100g I'll do 50g, Sunglass LAH 400g i'll do 350g

@dggeoff

rotclaw 200g (LAH 270g)
1500g for Guard
not sure if Dark Winged Herald is retired so let's just say 600g

do you play gw2 btw
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri
Hmmm the 50 g for the coatl accent is tempting :D and I'm sorry I got it mixed up must've been hurricane willies X( . I may send a CR later I'm considering it right now. However, How much is the gloomwillow guide apparel, call to the wind male imp accent, and the gloomwillow male spiral accent? Also is the accents on the first box more higher in price range than the festival skins and accents? So I may add it to the bundle XD Sorry if that's too much requests and questions
@Lucatri
Hmmm the 50 g for the coatl accent is tempting :D and I'm sorry I got it mixed up must've been hurricane willies X( . I may send a CR later I'm considering it right now. However, How much is the gloomwillow guide apparel, call to the wind male imp accent, and the gloomwillow male spiral accent? Also is the accents on the first box more higher in price range than the festival skins and accents? So I may add it to the bundle XD Sorry if that's too much requests and questions
8pTv.gif
@ElectricBandit

yep, they're usermade skins and a lot of them are retired so they're going to be at least 600g each

gloomwillow 45g, LAH 60g
do you mean call to the sky? 65g, LAH 85g
i dont seem to have a male spiral accent called gloomwillow sorry
@ElectricBandit

yep, they're usermade skins and a lot of them are retired so they're going to be at least 600g each

gloomwillow 45g, LAH 60g
do you mean call to the sky? 65g, LAH 85g
i dont seem to have a male spiral accent called gloomwillow sorry
@lucatri
Hey i was wondering how much would you want for the accent: Tale of stars
@lucatri
Hey i was wondering how much would you want for the accent: Tale of stars
HzGpUHb.png
Collecting nature like dragons so if u have any send me a PM i might buy them
@Lucatri
Gah, I meant wispwillow magician male spiral accent :( Sorry. So, atm, if I'm right at the lowest price, 160g with call to the sky, splash, and gloomwillow currently not including the spiral accent of course. Are you okay with a mixed payment of gems and treasure? If so, what's the ratio?
@Lucatri
Gah, I meant wispwillow magician male spiral accent :( Sorry. So, atm, if I'm right at the lowest price, 160g with call to the sky, splash, and gloomwillow currently not including the spiral accent of course. Are you okay with a mixed payment of gems and treasure? If so, what's the ratio?
8pTv.gif
@Lucatri
Would you consider 30kt for the Warmwater Wanderer apparel? 30kt for the Coatl Circuit Breaker skin and 18kt for the Nocturne Waveswept skin?
I would love to offer for some of the other things but I wouldn't be able to raise the funds quickly enough. Good luck with the sale though, you have some awesome things!
@Lucatri
Would you consider 30kt for the Warmwater Wanderer apparel? 30kt for the Coatl Circuit Breaker skin and 18kt for the Nocturne Waveswept skin?
I would love to offer for some of the other things but I wouldn't be able to raise the funds quickly enough. Good luck with the sale though, you have some awesome things!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@ElectricBandit

yep, 1:800, feel free to send the CR when ready c:

@Animmai

sorry, that skin just sold, i'll take it off the front page now

@Litoriadraconis

thank you! out of curiosity what else were you interested in?

yes, that sounds fine, send the CR when you're ready c:

@ElectricBandit

yep, 1:800, feel free to send the CR when ready c:

@Animmai

sorry, that skin just sold, i'll take it off the front page now

@Litoriadraconis

thank you! out of curiosity what else were you interested in?

yes, that sounds fine, send the CR when you're ready c:

@Lucatri
Thanks! I eventually would like to buy a Seashell Mantle and the Wildclaw Guard of the Dead skin, but I am very low in funds at the moment. If no one else buys them I may be able to come up with the funds but it would take a while. Sending CR.
Thanks again,
Kathy
@Lucatri
Thanks! I eventually would like to buy a Seashell Mantle and the Wildclaw Guard of the Dead skin, but I am very low in funds at the moment. If no one else buys them I may be able to come up with the funds but it would take a while. Sending CR.
Thanks again,
Kathy
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49