Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gala is here!
1 2 3 4 5
@Gaia: yeah, but I was downloading something, so I have no idea if that has anything to do with it. It seems to be running okay for me right now though.

edit; scratch that, it's derping out. I only need a FEW MORE parts of snow so I can get the familiar.
@Gaia: yeah, but I was downloading something, so I have no idea if that has anything to do with it. It seems to be running okay for me right now though.

edit; scratch that, it's derping out. I only need a FEW MORE parts of snow so I can get the familiar.
@Pokemon; ah thanks for letting me know ^^ Goodluck on getting the eternal snow! Best luck seems the woodland path for me,, ^^
@Pokemon; ah thanks for letting me know ^^ Goodluck on getting the eternal snow! Best luck seems the woodland path for me,, ^^
That Sprite is so pretty!
That Sprite is so pretty!
sQ35KLV.png
I got the sprite, it's really nice. Will work on the other stuff this week. But was wondering, aren't there any skins for the gala this time around?
I got the sprite, it's really nice. Will work on the other stuff this week. But was wondering, aren't there any skins for the gala this time around?
9PW8odu.jpg
If I remember right, the chest drops specifically are higher for elemental enemies, my guess is that boreal will be best.
If I remember right, the chest drops specifically are higher for elemental enemies, my guess is that boreal will be best.
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@Cheystar

They always announce/release them on the second day.
@Cheystar

They always announce/release them on the second day.
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@mlsclassics thank you! :)
@mlsclassics thank you! :)
9PW8odu.jpg
Ugh, yeah, the Coliseum is randomly freezing every once in a while... It does unfreeze if I just wait, though.

And now it's also not letting me do the Organize Party thing! Dammit.
Ugh, yeah, the Coliseum is randomly freezing every once in a while... It does unfreeze if I just wait, though.

And now it's also not letting me do the Organize Party thing! Dammit.
@nika, try clearing your cache. I confirmed the loading issue, cleared my cache (CTRL-F5) and it loaded fine.

I am unable to recreate the fix, I have reported this issue.
@nika, try clearing your cache. I confirmed the loading issue, cleared my cache (CTRL-F5) and it loaded fine.

I am unable to recreate the fix, I have reported this issue.
@Aequorin Nope, still not loading! :( And I can battle fine, it's just Organize Party that isn't working.

(Chromium 31.0 and Firefox 26.0, on Xubuntu Linux)

Just saw your edit! I'll wait, then. Thanks!
@Aequorin Nope, still not loading! :( And I can battle fine, it's just Organize Party that isn't working.

(Chromium 31.0 and Firefox 26.0, on Xubuntu Linux)

Just saw your edit! I'll wait, then. Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5