Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Dragon Bank and Services
1 2
@EmpressSectonia
I have 60k on me. Will that be enough for the boy?
@EmpressSectonia
I have 60k on me. Will that be enough for the boy?
@Snezz Ah sorry I'm new to this sort of thing, how would the dragon training service work???? I'd really love some of my dragons trained up a bit but I've never done anything like this before and just want to make sure I understand what all is going on and how much it'll be ^^'
@Snezz Ah sorry I'm new to this sort of thing, how would the dragon training service work???? I'd really love some of my dragons trained up a bit but I've never done anything like this before and just want to make sure I understand what all is going on and how much it'll be ^^'
@Snezz
yeah i'll set up the CR.
@Snezz
yeah i'll set up the CR.
ZPHN6ju.png
@Vilizard
I'd take in your dragon and train them up in the coliseum. For the math part, you'd basically pick what level you want your dragon to be at. For this example, level 7. You would add up all of the prices from lvl 1 to lvl 7 to get the amount that you would have to pay. However, if your dragon is, say, lvl 4 already, then you would only have to add up the prices from lvl 5 to lvl 7. Does that make sense?
@Vilizard
I'd take in your dragon and train them up in the coliseum. For the math part, you'd basically pick what level you want your dragon to be at. For this example, level 7. You would add up all of the prices from lvl 1 to lvl 7 to get the amount that you would have to pay. However, if your dragon is, say, lvl 4 already, then you would only have to add up the prices from lvl 5 to lvl 7. Does that make sense?
1 2