Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~!Self-Improvement!~ Let's Play a Game!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
bump
bump
not super active :(

he/they/xey
Bump!
Bump!
JA Z PER Z
@Phaedra Query: Does the 2 game tickets=1 main raffle ticket hold across games, or just for that specific game? E.g. If I buy 5 tickets for this game and five for the next (10 total game tickets), does that give me 5 for the main raffle, or 4 (2 for each game)? Hope I'm explaining myself well enough here.
@Phaedra Query: Does the 2 game tickets=1 main raffle ticket hold across games, or just for that specific game? E.g. If I buy 5 tickets for this game and five for the next (10 total game tickets), does that give me 5 for the main raffle, or 4 (2 for each game)? Hope I'm explaining myself well enough here.
SUFoHqb.gif
Page 2!? =O Unacceptable!
Page 2!? =O Unacceptable!
SUFoHqb.gif
One more bump before bed. It's up to you now, not-Australians.
One more bump before bed. It's up to you now, not-Australians.
SUFoHqb.gif
Bump!
Bump!
JA Z PER Z
Bump!
Bump!
JA Z PER Z
@Severing I'm not 100% sure if the game:main raffle tickets will stay 2:1 for all of the games, since it will depend on which prizes are being offered up and the cost of entry for each game -- but they will all yield main raffle tickets at some ratio for sure!! :)
@Severing I'm not 100% sure if the game:main raffle tickets will stay 2:1 for all of the games, since it will depend on which prizes are being offered up and the cost of entry for each game -- but they will all yield main raffle tickets at some ratio for sure!! :)
CaaEFO4.png
Bump!
Bump!
JA Z PER Z
@Phaedra
Guess I'd better grab another ticket to make it up to an even number then, just to be safe ;)
@Phaedra
Guess I'd better grab another ticket to make it up to an even number then, just to be safe ;)
SUFoHqb.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20